30 days off. doing great

[ha...]

Well, I feel even better now after 30 days. In hindsight I didn't realize how low my energy level was for the last few years. I lost 7 lbs right away from bloat i guess. Then I started an agility class with my dog once a week. Lost another 8. Don't want to lose anymore though. The class is fun. I look like an idiot because the teacher keeps telling me to run faster to keep up with my dog. But my husband and kids get to watch and laugh. I even think the dog is smiling.You all need to know that when it's over and your brain starts working for itself, it's like a really light feeling, all the heaviness we've been lugging around goes away. I didn't know I felt the pills so much until I stopped taking them. If that makes any sense.

Good Luck to all of you. There is a great tomorrow waiting for you!!!! :yippee:

You are such a sweetie to post this!  I so appreciate you hanging around and encouraging everyone, especially me.  ;D

I love watching dog agility but no way I could do it, not that Jake would want to!  It does look kind of hard on both dog and owner but fun for both.  And apparently provides entertainment for the family as well.  :laugh:

Hey Kel that is wonderful. I soooo look forward to being where you are at!! Thanks for sharing the positive.  We need it so much during these trying times.  Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

mal

• 1 month later...

Hi keith

Life is great. Things have really evened out. It's funny, I took the pills for nerve firing, and now if and when I get it it doesn't last nearly as long without the pills. Strange. I'm doing really well. I hope you continue to get better and better. I'm still wondering why we were given these stupid things. Our bodies really do heal themseves, it's kind of amazing. Thankyou for checking up on me. ;) Kel

Kel,

WOW two months off, and you sound fantastic. I hope I do as well as you when I am finally off. You are such an inspiration!  :yippee:

keep up the great work! may you continue to heal and feel good!  :hug:

-Scott  :thumbsup: