Constant heart palpitations and head rushes

[he...]

I know or at least I hope I know that the constant heart palpitations and then what feels like head rushes are benzo w/d.  They really come on when I'm stressed or around a group of people like grocery shopping.  I have a day or two with out them or they seem mostly gone and then it comes back full force.  Has anyone else had this as their main symptom?  I still have major brain fog, what I call brain burning sensation, pain in joints, skin issues.  I guess I was just wanting reassurance that this is a benzo w/d symptom and hopefully it will stop.

Hi,

Tachycardia and hypoxia were my main symptoms coming off of GABA, so I think those can definitely be benzo withdrawal symptoms, though I'd defer to someone with more knowledge. They suck, and I'm sorry you're experiencing that. :( If they're severe enough for you to worry, you can buy w pulse oximeter off of amazon or something, and use it to measure heart rate and oxygen saturation to see if you want to see a doctor about those sxs. (I'm on beta blockers for the tachycardia, and it's made a huge difference for me.)

Having the pulse oximeter around made me kind of anxious after a while though, just seeing my heart rate elevated all the time, so be careful. :)