Anyone test for pheochromocytoma?

[Bi...]

My doctor is testing me for this because of my symptoms. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through something similar? I am a year and a half off experiencing labile hypertension, sweating, severe anxiety, and adrenaline rushes. Thx

My bps are all over the place. Can be as low as 90/55 when laying and relaxed or as high as 170/120 during one of these episodes. I am also on a blood pressure med .

I am similar. Its the one symptom that terrifies me. As said Ive had an mri on my adrenals, my heart. 2 lab tests. All normal. But half the time I still question it. Do u react to bananas or avacados or peanut butter, or cheese?

And do u shake when this happens?

Yes I shake, get sweaty, anxious, adjetation, feels like I will seize, sweaty, can't think, just really bad. Can last all day or just an hour. I have a sugar sensitivity :(

If that bp med is a beta blocker and you have a pheo you're playing with fire. But if you can eat a lot of bananas and cheese then you prolly don't have it cuz they can trigger it. Also if u can exercise you're prolly good. But most likely you do not have it. My cousin had it and had those high bps all day everyday. I try hard to believe I dont have it and theres no way I should, but boy do I jump to conclusions during an episode. Its an ungodly amount of adrenaline I know

I have to assume it's the cause, IF your tests come back normal. As I said I was sure I had it but I've had every test and mri's and nothings there. I understand the worry though. I imagine panic attacks could also be the cause. It seems the more fear/panic attacks i get the worse each one is. But the best thing you can do is cool out until your results.