Thread for those with CFS pre-benzos

[fr...]

I know I'm in the minority here but I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for many years before benzos. In my withdrawal I have actually had more energy. I know that it's going to take many months for me to heal from the benzos but I'm afraid of just going back to my CFS life. It was horrible in itself. I have far more confidence that I will heal from benzos than CFS. I have two mountains to climb.... and yet I'm so positive. HA!! (Not)

I know I'm in the minority here but I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for many years before benzos. In my withdrawal I have actually had more energy. I know that it's going to take many months for me to heal from the benzos but I'm afraid of just going back to my CFS life. It was horrible in itself. I have far more confidence that I will heal from benzos than CFS. I have two mountains to climb.... and yet I'm so positive. HA!! (Not)

What a great idea to have a thread for CFS sufferers!  I'm not one but would not be at all surprised if I am diagnosed with it before my wd is complete. Anyway, I responded mainly to say great idea and bump this backup so it won't get lost.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: