Author Topic: Benzo Lies That Have Been Busted  (Read 56953 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo Lies That Have Been Busted
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 07:10:51 pm »
******Benzo Lie Busted*******

I can't go anywhere without my little orange bottle.  I must have them stashed everywhere like a squirrel stashes nuts.  In my car, in my jacket, in my office desk drawer................

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 08:40:57 pm »
[...] thank you for this comment, "You CAN be [...] again. It will feel great, and you’ll love it more than ever." I have Lyme Disease as well and I know my brain is trying to heal itself hence why my journey is so complication. But that one line made my day. I have tears of joy in my eyes knowing that I CAN be [...] again!

Thank you...

:)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2013, 07:07:36 pm »
This really is a great post.
Here are my benzo lies:

- This isn't withdrawals, you're actually going crazy.

- Your dosage was too small compared to everyone else's, so this is all in your head.

- Every moment of your future will feel this anxious and sad

- All of your memories of your life before, you felt this anxious and sad

- You should leave your boyfriend, because he's the real reason you feel so poorly

- Your friends don't want you around because they're tired of your negativity

- You should just be alone and stop dragging everyone down.

- You screwed up your taper, you will be in w/d forever and lose control of your life

Plus many more.
Hopefully I will see the truth soon

Thank you for posting xox

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2013, 07:29:42 pm »
Thanks everybody for contributing to this thread.

It makes me [...] to start a thread that is so helpful.

A few times I have had ideas for threads and I say to myself " Aww, nobody will like that topic. . . " But there is usually an impulse that pushes me to start the thread anyway.

After they are posted, the forum decides if they are valuable or not.  Sometimes  a thread will have a slow start and needs to be bumped back to life, but in time it will find it's own value or not.

The point is, that when we are compromised by the benzos and we have excess free floating fear and anxiety, we are not in a position to determine if we should take an action in our lives.

This is one of the reasons why it is so important to seek help from others. We NEED the constructive discrimination from others to help us get through our wd. When you think you need help, push through your fear and ask for it.

Thanks for all of the   Lies That You Have BUSTED.  :thumbsup:    :smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2013, 08:05:56 pm »
Benzo Lie Busted:

It's not withdrawal. You stopped your meds so your original problem is [...] back. What did you expect.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:15:18 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 02:11:54 am »
What does your post mean [...]?

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 03:38:37 am »
[...], i have been following your posts  for many days now.
your ''HELPFUL'' comments are so unnecessary.
what are you trying to achieve ? :idiot:

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 05:42:24 am »
It's not withdrawal. You stopped your meds so your original problem is [...] back. What did you expect.

Yeah, now that I am sorta somewhat post withdrawal I am dealing with the anxiety I have always had.

The good thing is that I have learned how to recognize it and deal with it.  It is the run of the mill anxiety of the old days not the over the moon anxiety of tolerance and withdrawal. 

I am just really glad to be awake again after the years of the klonopin koma.  I will gladly deal with the anxiety now. 

What did I expect?  Nothing really.  The taper was due more to circumstance then choice.  Must have been the hand of my higher power.  But I am thankfull.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 11:14:34 am »
What does your post mean [...]?

That means it is a benzo lie busted.

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 11:16:43 am »
[...], i have been following your posts  for many days now.
your ''HELPFUL'' comments are so unnecessary.
what are you trying to achieve ? :idiot:

Huh? Example Please. If I'm a lousy writer then I'll stop writing.