Clair676 is Free!

[Be...]

Just noticed this on her blog.  Need to shine a little light on this wonderful "non" event. 

Congratulations Claire!  :yippee:  I will look forward to reading your Success Story.  WooWoo!!! :yippee:-

---------------------

Hi Colin  I took my last dosage of Klonopin July 6th - it was thankfully a non event - no escalation of symptoms.  I just hope I see the back of my most intense symptoms soon.  I am still hypersensitive to a certain level of light, inside and out. 

I will stay around for a while and hopefully write a success story in the not too distant future. :-)

Thank you Colin, for all your kindness and caring.

God bless you, 

Clair

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4092/benzofreedomax6.jpg

[move]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2605/congratulationsgoldblacfk8.gif[/move]

Thank you so much Eljay and Beeper... how very nice of you to celebrate my Benzo free-ness!  I was just kind of sneaking that in ;-).  Can't keep anything from Benzo buddies - especially moderators!  What would we do without you!! Seriously, thanks.

While I have your attention,  did I read somewhere about Benzo gastro upset?  I have had a royal case of indigestion this past month (started the titration process) and still do.  Where as I have had digestion problems before this is different.

I would love to have your input.

Clair

Hi Clair,

Thanks for letting us know - and well done! :thumbsup:

When you have allowed a little time, and feel you are (mostly) over your withdrawal, I do look forward to reading your success story that you mentioned. :)

hi clair congrats on getin off the stuff im about to celrbrate 9 mos ct off kpin  i replied to your question on tummy trouble i call it i do research thats how i stay sane knowing the enemy i fight just helps the battle the reason your gastric system gets hit so hard is the receptors in the intestins and stomache they are loaded with serotonin receptors the reason for withdrawls i went through it for some time i still get a little but i eat what i want and deal with it just a little bit more control for me only by my prayers being answered and my own control freak will am i even here kpin has 2 agonists that cut down the affect of serotonin bad stuff  so thats why the tummy trouble and all the other demonic stuff we get hit with all receptors healing from the bombardment of the chemicals it gets better once your off the stuff so you will see a lot of healing real soon just believe your better and by the positive thought you are better  it works for me peace the  outlaw

Hi Outlaw,  thanks for explaining the gastro upset.  I see why it happens now.  You mentioned you are 8 months off Klonopin, are you symptom free? 

Like you, I have a niece who doesn't use any punctuation in her correspondence.  Lot's of fun to read - like a puzzle :-).

Thanks,

Clair

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Congrats!!  Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love,

Jen

Thanks Jen for the congrats.

In this past 24 hours lots of symptoms are visiting me again.  I know everyone is different, but approximately what period of time elapsed before you felt relatively free from w/d symptoms - that you were confident that you were seeing the last of them?

I have a fear that these symptoms are going to be with me forever.

Clair

hi clair in 6 more days ill be 9 months clean i wish i could say symptom free but not completly like puncuation benzo fog cant seem to remember how and left side of chest a few others thrown in but nuthin i cant handle just knowing im clean gives me the strength to battle on but no 2 people are the same with this evil stuff but once the receptors start healing is when you will notice windows of improvement some will close but others will open its a bumpy ride but it ends well litrally and figurativly thats when you get your real life back im praying for your real life soon peace the  outlaw