How many doing titration experience wd symptoms?

[te...]

Hello,

I'm just wondering how many of you doing titration experience wd symptoms using this method?  In other words, how much difference does it make using titration vs other methods?  Do any of you experience just very mild symptoms?  Also, do you experience symptoms down the road, like weeks/months after you reach the end?

Thanks for you insights.

[21...]

Hi tekksan, the reason I titrated was because I had reached a horribly painful wall where I could neither cut nor updose.  It was hellish no matter what I did.  So though the titration didn't alleviate the symptoms it gave me more control and I was actually able to finish and get off the poison.

I suppose what it did do (for me) was it smoothed out the withdrawal so instead of feeling acutely painfully anxious and depressed one day, and then the next feeling a lot less anxious and depressed it kind of smoothed out the ride so I was just evenly miserable all the way down.   :sick:

That was my experience anyway. It sucks no matter what you do to tell the truth, but it did help to titrate, I dont think I personally would have been able to get off had I not titrated.   :(

Love and healing to you

Vicky  :)

ETA:  Sorry tekksan this post is a bit negative reading it again.  :-[ Once I was off for a few weeks, I quickly (in comparison to others) achieved full and complete healing; I attribute that partly to titration.  ;)