Vitamins by IV/ Chlorella

[Sa...]

I consulted with my alternative and integrated MD and he suggested I might want to take vitamins intravenously due to my GI malabsorption issues. (Myer's cocktail)  Please see link below and click on Narcotic Withdrawal further down on the page.

http://www.mcguffmedical.com/Customer_Knowledge/myers_cocktail_iv.htm#Narcotic%20Withdrawal

He also suggested that I might want to start taking Chlorella to slowly remove the toxins.  My leaky gut has allowed toxins to go into my body which is why we think is why my body is swollen.  It is a reaction to the toxins entering my system.  Tests reveal that I have major inflammation going on in my body.

Anybody have a reaction to Chlorella?

Any thoughts here?

Thanks!

Sandy

Sandy,

I don't know your withdrawal story or health issues but I wanted to offer an opinion.  I am working on my degree in Natural Health and have learned a few things that have made a huge improvement in my health. Chlorella is great but you should look at Spirulina as an alternative as it offers even more health benefits.  But more importantly, you should be looking into enzyme therapy to address the toxicity issues due to leaky gut, not Chlorella.  Protease is especially helpfull for your condition.  Find a a good multi-enzyme formula that has a high protease content to help your system digest the proteins that are entering your system prematurely due to the leaky gut.  This will address the inflamation issues considerably.  If your inflamation issues are joint oriented, it might only take a few weeks to notice considerable improvement.  Also, for you need to double up on the spirulina for a while until you feel better.  I hope this helps.

Thomas