Doctor tapered klonopin and narcotics together

:idiot:I was on 6 mg Klonopin, tapered.25 first month, by a doctor specializing in addiction. Thought the world had come to end. Second month doctor insisted I drop all my narcotics for lumbar osteoarthritis, drop .25 mg. Klonopin, drop muscle relaxer, drop some blood pressure meds and see her in a month on Dec. 17, 2012. Dec 22 I was rushed to the hospital in renal failure. Hospital pumped me full of fluids, thought they were going to put me on dialysis next morning. Put me on Seroquel which knocked my brain senseless through Christmas so I quit. Had a two week anxiety, panic attack, but was terrified of my doctor(on Xmas holidays anyway), couldn't go to hospital. Had tried that 6 months previous by ambulance and been yelled at over and over to quit acting like a 3 year old. A hospital was not for a person acting out for attention and was sent home(14 hour anxiety attack. I had called every hotline I could think of during the day trying to get body under control.)

The Canadian Ontario doctors were all emailed for appointments for assessment including my history summary going back 35 years in 3-4 paragraphs. Everyone of them refused to help me because of narcotic use previously. They said narcotics stay in your tissues for years, making benzo taper impossible for them to treat. I called each of them but not one would see me.