Trazodone and Klonopin

[fi...]

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone has taken Trazodone and Klonopin together?  If so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

I took clonazepam (generic K), trazodone and buspar for almost 4 years.  I didn't have any issue with taking them and believe that the trazodone has helped during benzo withdrawal as I'm able to sleep. 

Thanks so much.  My doctor was thinking of switching me to Trazodone instead of Paxil to see if it caused Cervical Dystonia like Paxil does.  I may give it a try.  It sounds like it might be safer than St. John's Wort.  I'm not sure.

Others on here took Trazodone and hated it.  I use it for sleeping so only take it at bedtime and it works for me. 

Others on here took Trazodone and hated it.  I use it for sleeping so only take it at bedtime and it works for me.

Thanks.  That would be the main reason I would take it.  By the way, did you have a hard time weaning off of it?

Thanks again.

I am still taking Trazodone.  I went down from 300mg to 200mg without any issue (before I did fast taper and c/t of K) and will do a fast taper of the rest later this year.  From what I can tell, most people get off it without an issue but some people do have to slow taper.