OCD to the point of suicidal ideations in a.m.: Wellbutrin?

God, I've posted on this before, but my A.M. OCD is really wearing me out of existence. It just attacks with me with various forms of what a loser I am. I want to try Wellbutrin again, just enough to help me focus. I've been taking Tramadol for the OCD, but the effects are not steady, causing an up and down pattern, probably reflected in the A.M. OCD's unbelievable power.

I'm frightened about going off the Tramadol tomorrow, but I need to get off it anyway, as it's a synthetic opiate (that supposedly has no high) with SSRI components. A fellow BB member had a professional confirm it's probably the opiate improving the OCD, so not a good idea for any of us, I guess.

Anyone on Wellbutrin finding it's okay and at what dose? Or not okay? I can handle everything but the OCD in terms of my symptoms.

Thanks!

I don't know about Wellbutrin for OCD but it's helped my depression a lot.  I started at 75mg/day but had to keep increasing it until I felt the therapeutic affects, which was at 300mg for me.  From time to time I try reducing my dose but the depression always creeps back. 

It is my understanding that OCD is an anxiety disorder that responds well to a combination of meds and specific therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).  Hope you find the combination that works for you.  ;)

Yes, I can't find a therapist anywhere me. I use REBT for my panic attacks. It worked better before withdrawal but it definitely still helps. Maybe I can find an online therapist.

Thanks re: the Wellbutrin. I took it once before but it was a bit too strong. I think I could tolerate it now.