All over aches and pains?

Is this what they mean by Benzo Flu? It has been hitting me around noon everyday, every muscle and joint it seems, especially neck and back and arms. I have to take tylenol every 4 hours. Anybody else have this?

Yes this happens to me all throughout the day.  I even went to the ER for it because my arms were hurting so bad. They said i had inflamation. My chest also hurts off and on. i have also been checked for blood clots because my leg calves were hurting so bad.

Sounds like benzo flu to me.  Especially since you're noticing it coming on the same time each day.  I'd often get aches in my neck, upper back, arms and often my legs as well.  I never took anything for it b/c I figured it would go away on its own - which it always did.  I did take it easy though when it would come on.  I'd try to rest a bit more b/c I wondered if my body was telling me to do that.  It will go away fully eventually.  Sometimes a heating pad or warm shower/bath made me feel better. 

Take care,

Schatje

I have this too.

It's in my back, hips, and knees. It also seems (relatively) better in the AM, worse from noon to 4 PM, then subsides at dusk. Today was a perfect example: I took a short walk in the AM (with cane) but by 2:00 PM my muscle spasms/pain were so bad I had to use crutches. I tried walking again at 7 PM and was able to do it unassisted for a while. wtf?

Benzo weirdness.

M

I have flu symptoms, too.  I suddenly get very hot and it's miserable.  I feel queasy and I ache.  My arms hurt the worse.  It actually hurts to lift something as small as a drinking glass.  I'm not taking Vitamin D but I think I'll start tomorrow.  I'm about 2 weeks Xanax free.  I did a taper but it was too fast.  I feel horrible.