Hi [...], you wrote (and I'm not an expert yet at copying/pasting like the rest of this group yet):
1. How much magnesium and other minerals did you take?
2. And what type of magnesium etc did you take?
3. How soon after taking the supplements did your pains abate?
4. And how long did you take the supplements for in total or are you still taking them?
1. I have stopped the magnesium citrate because it has bugged my stomach, but the pain is still pretty much gone
and hasn't returned. I took much less than the recommended dose as I'd take a capsule apart and
put it in my soup. More on the other minerals below.
2. Thorne magnesium citrate
3. I think it was a few days--not a long time at all.
4. Just a few days. I'm looking to try mg. glycinate. Still floundering around on that one.
Re the other minerals: strontium, etc., are in Dr. Wright's AM formula: and I took about one cap a day
so I wasn't getting the full amount. It had zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molebdenum (whoops on the spelling),
boron, silicon, strontium. I also took vitamin d3 drops.
Am on hiatus for a while, but the pesky back, hip, knee pain is pretty much gone. My fingers were also hurting
and are still ok. You can google Dr. Wright's site for the doses. Again, I was taking less than recommended.
Hope this helps,