what should i do????

[ro...]

I was going to titrate but as i didn't not have enough klon to do that with i decided to dry cut!  I am stuck on a .25 at bedtime as thats when i need it the most!  Lately my withdrawals are really kicking in and I was wondering if its time to make another cut...will that make me feel better possibly???  It has been a little over 2 weeks stuck on this dose! 

Hi Robert,

yes, sometimes just going ahead with a cut can actually make you feel better, but seeing as you are at .25mg, I"m assuming your next cut will be .125mg. With the way you are feeling, it may not be wise to make a 50% cut at this time. Why don't you titrate now?

you can do a simple one if you'd rather. First, take .125mg (1/4 pill if you are using .5mg pills). Then, crush and mix another 1/4 pill (.125mg) with a glass of milk. Mix very well. Drink half of it. (You can save the other half for the next day.)

this will reduce you by .0625mg, a little more gentle than a .125mg cut.

Do you have enough pills to do these extra steps?

I have exactly 47 .25 pills left as of today!!!  Thank you for helping me out...seems difficult to make sense of things at times like these!  that should be enough to titrate off of right??  I have a nice cylinder I ordered online about a month ago. 

Yes, that should be plenty left. If you'd like, you can repost your titration request and Colin will rework your schedule for you.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=8103.0

He's been quite busy though, so give him a couple of days, ok?

OR, you can just go ahead and do the simplified version I described below. You don't need the cylinder, you can just use an eight ounce measuring cup to measure out the milk, and drink 4 ounces.

When you say you have 47 .25mg pills, do you actually mean you have 23.5  .5mg pills? They don't come in .25mg pills.

yes i have 23.5 .5 pills....that i have split in halves already!  I like the idea of just using an 8 0z. glass of milk..I started that last night!  Today i am feeling really well.  When i woke up i was actually smiling with NO anxiety or anything ...i think this is the first time in a long time i have felt this good~!  =)