How do your feet feel today?

If you are on them or not.  I have been working the last few weeks and I feel nothing but bone and skin.  Wait a minute, I must have some nerve endings in there because my feet still are killin me.  My toes feel like the are going to pop.  how do your feel feel?

my feet dont hurt constantly but when they do i imagine what it feels like to stand on a cue ball and thats the only way i can describe it. frkn hurts!! nik

Mushy.  Not numb, and I have feeling everywhere when I touch them, but when I'm on my feet they just feel mushy.  Sometimes feels like I'm walking on my bones.  Not painful, but like the normal cushioning isn't there.  My red, cold feet are a thing of the past, though.  I've been posting about this for months and get assurance that this eventually does do away.  I'll be glad!

Sunnyside

Exactly!!!!!  No cushioning at all.  Its like my feet are just along for the ride.  They drag along with my legs.  I feel like my entire body is one big bone!  Thats all thats left.  Numb bones that feel brittle and weak.  I am straying from my foot topic a bit.  I used to enjoy to rub and itch them at the end of the day (if they itched)  but now if I try to scratch them its a creepy tickle and I can barely touch them.  Like leather.