i'd like to ask a question

[ha...]

I've been reading alot of these posts. There are alot of nice people here with some amazing stories and alot of support. It's a wonderful thing. I have noticed that it seems, those who went cold turkey seem to have alot more lasting effects. Is that true . Does tapering take that away. I also read the post by Hammer, and he says his doctor at the end says to skip days in between at the end. Is that what you do? When you go to your last smallest does do you skip days aftre you've been there about 14 days. For instsnce I'm at 1/2 0.5 k and then I thought I'd try 1/4. If I can do that for the two weeks would I then try to an 1/8 or would I skip days. So far on the 1/2 I doing great. Little nervouse about the 1/4 but I'm going to give it a shot.I guess I'm wondering how do you know when you're at the end. Probaly a dumb question, If your ok after the 2 weeks you just go smaller til there's nothing? I'm  43, but if you want to explain it to me like I'm 2, I promise I won't be offended. The clearer the better for me. Again it's really wonderful there is a place people can go like this to be heard and understood without jugdement. thanks

I have noticed that it seems, those who went cold turkey seem to have alot more lasting effects. Is that true . Does tapering take that away.

Yes and yes. :thumbsup::2funny:

It can take a lot longer to recover and can be much more painful to cold turkey, which is why we advocate the taper methods.

And no, we don't recommend going to an everyother day schedule at the end of a taper. It just causes possible interdose withdrawal and draws out your sx. Better to just taper down to your last daily dose, then jump from there.  ;)