Did I overdue it?

Yesterday I biked 8 miles today and yesterday after the ride I can barely move, my eyes are closing, legs feel like they will give out, blurry vision, shaky, etc. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 1 month,  What is going on with me guys?

Hi bmwzw,

You did a great job getting out and about.  Certainly taking exercise and getting fresh air will be healing...You might have done a bit too much, especially if you have not been exercising recently.  Things will settle down again, don't worry.  And keep it up, just maybe go a little easier for now until you build your fitness up bit by bit..Betsy xxxx

I can barely Move, my skin is burning, body is sooo achy, eyes are closing, can't get comfortable in bed, vision is very blurry.

I can barely Move, my skin is burning, body is sooo achy, eyes are closing, can't get comfortable in bed, vision is very blurry.

you will be ok. drink some water?

Does the fatigue eventually lift? Will I ever return to feeling Normal? Sleep like a normal person and then have energy like a normal person?

i still have the fatigue at 20 mo out.

i do not know when it goes.

if i have a spurt of energy i try to take advantage of it

With the fatigue comes the shaking, skin burning, blurry vision, heart racing, it's all connected.