What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Hey everyone! I had a window last night...about 2 hours and I was outside and it was gorgeous out! Also today makes 3 months off!  :clap:

Thanks GMIT! Is it a good sign too that the days seem to go by a bit faster. They used to drag by...now it's like they fly by!  :smitten:

Hey everyone! I had a window last night...about 2 hours and I was outside and it was gorgeous out! Also today makes 3 months off!  :clap:

Yippeee! :yippee: cool

My mom dropped by with leftovers from her own dinner, so I don't have to cook.  Yay.  :thumbsup:

Did she bring some for the cat too? ;D

[1c...]

My mom dropped by with leftovers from her own dinner, so I don't have to cook.  Yay.  :thumbsup:

Did she bring some for the cat too? ;D

Not this time, but often she does bring her,and her sisters, treats. My one cat is getting fat and is on a portion controlled diet now -  I feel so guilty not letting her eat the evening dinner with her sisters.Maggie, in the avatar, is not fat though and loves treats. She burns them off playing fetch.

Aww,  sweet kitty. She looks healthy. Our cat is getting chubby, so we put her on Blue Weight Control. She's pretty active though. So that's good.

Nice cat. :smitten:

[1c...]

Aww,  sweet kitty. She looks healthy. Our cat is getting chubby, so we put her on Blue Weight Control. She's pretty active though. So that's good.

Thanks. The blue seems pretty good. Our cats all love it.

Thanks. The blue seems pretty good. Our cats all love it.

Well, They all sure deserve the best. Our animal friends give us so much joy. :)

[1c...]

I handled myself during a panic attack, and got through it without a rescue dose, on my own, while home alone.

Now I can really tell Klonopin -- HEY!  I DON'T NEED YA!

:)

I realised that I was looking forward to tomorrow. Friends are due to visit if I am up to it.

I don't think I have really looked forward to tomorrow for 11 months since I became bedridden.

I cope by not thinking about tomorrow. If I do have visitors coming, I am usually worried about whether I will be well enough to cope and I hate having to postpone visits as much as I do.

So here's to "looking forward to tomorrow".    :D:yippee:  what a lovely feeling    :smitten:

LF

I handled myself during a panic attack, and got through it without a rescue dose, on my own, while home alone.

Now I can really tell Klonopin -- HEY!  I DON'T NEED YA!

:)

Well done, Tor.  ;)

LF

Even though I had a rough night of sleep I still have a somewhat positive, upbeat attitude.

Positive thinking leads to positive emotions! :)