thankyou

[ha...]

thankyou t2 and ts. I don't mean to sound like I don't need help or it's easy. I'm not sure what it is. I went down to a half because I was scared. I think i'm doing ok. I hope I am. If not I'll go up like you suggested. I think it's really sad that people aren't told this when given a med.I know I've also worked myself up in my head , because I don't have anyone to talk to and it's like I'm waiting for this ball to drop. I would rather do it right and slowly, with advice from someone who knows. So,I thankyou for listening.

thankyou t2 and ts. I don't mean to sound like I don't need help or it's easy. I'm not sure what it is. I went down to a half because I was scared. I think i'm doing ok. I hope I am. If not I'll go up like you suggested. I think it's really sad that people aren't told this when given a med.I know I've also worked myself up in my head , because I don't have anyone to talk to and it's like I'm waiting for this ball to drop. I would rather do it right and slowly, with advice from someone who knows. So,I thankyou for listening.

Hi haljes,

We certainly don't feel like you sounded that you didn't need help or it's easy. Most people do not have a clue that they are suppose to reduce slowly off this medicine, because the doctors who prescribe them don't even know how to tell people how to taper slowly off of them. Just let us know how you are feeling and if you need any more help. We are always here for you. Take care!

T2 :smitten: