Odwalla Juice for anxiety

[hi...]

;D

I read somewhere that those little juices you find in the store called Odwalla help with anxiety. There are some particular juices that seem to really have helped some folks out.

Has anybody had any experience with these juices? I have had the Protein bars which are tasty, but are not really anxiety lesseners.

:police:

Ok, so I policed Odwalla and wrote to them asking them if their Blueberry B juice was promoted to help anxiety, and they wrote me back saying that none of the juices were marketed that way. They did say however that since the juices are high in B complex, they may contribute to the soothing effect. 

I tried one of these juices and they are a bit strong for my taste, so I will not be purchasing them. I will stick with my Yogi Tea called CALM which has many herbs but heavy on chamomile!

Have a peaceful Sunday

Thanks for that info., it's always good to know what works and what doesn't.

Normally vit. B is good for stress but for us in wd it has a tendency to make symptoms flare up.  About 3 months ago I was drinking a supplement that was high in the B vit. and it really made my burning pain worse.  A lot of the amino acids don't go well with wd.

[e7...]

I had never heard of Odwalla until recently (this topic, actually). Yesterday, I went to the store and found these juices and decided to give them a shot. I got the B Monster one and some kind of protein one.

First of all, they are THICK. The are really, really thick. Very flavorful, but more like a fruity milkshake. As for how they work, well, I only just drank some about an hour ago. Will get back to you all on this. :)

-Pete

[e7...]

Ok....

I've been drinking this for two days now (both the protein one and the B vit. one) and can honestly say that the juices taste good, but do jack in terms of helping me out. To me, they're just over-priced juice.

*my two cents*

- Pete

• 2 weeks later...

:sick:

I tried the juice and to me they taste like mud....I did not like the thickness of them.

And I did not have any sudden mellow state come upon me.

And you are right, they are pretty damn expensive.

I have been drinking Tropicana Sugar Free Lemonade--no caffeine and great taste...My new addiction