Author Topic: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group  (Read 219693 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group
« Reply #3030 on: September 17, 2021, 07:30:45 pm »
Ah, got it, you were doing the 15mg per 5ml. I was doing the 1mg/1ml variety. Man, what a mess. All of it. I [...] that goal of being well enough to work comes sooner than later, Jack.

Interestingly enough I finally went for allergy testing. I am allergic to nothing they could find even in this state. No tree pollen or ragweed allergies, nothin. I did get sicker during spring and fall allergy season during my taper but maybe it was just a coincidence.

This is actually SUPER interesting to me. And I'[...] put this one to you - and I don't know the answer. Do you think that one would have to have diagnosable sensitivities to allergens to be affected by them IF that individual were suffering histamine receptor issues resulting from iatrogenic damage?

Hang in there brother.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3031 on: September 17, 2021, 07:55:31 pm »
Ah, got it, you were doing the 15mg per 5ml. I was doing the 1mg/1ml variety. Man, what a mess. All of it. I [...] that goal of being well enough to work comes sooner than later, Jack.

Interestingly enough I finally went for allergy testing. I am allergic to nothing they could find even in this state. No tree pollen or ragweed allergies, nothin. I did get sicker during spring and fall allergy season during my taper but maybe it was just a coincidence.

This is actually SUPER interesting to me. And I'[...] put this one to you - and I don't know the answer. Do you think that one would have to have diagnosable sensitivities to allergens to be affected by them IF that individual were suffering histamine receptor issues resulting from iatrogenic damage?

Hang in there brother.

Thatís a good question that of course you knew I could not answer when you asked it, lol. Of course all that the results of my allergy test mean are that when you stab me with ragweed pollen that my skin does not produce histamine in response. What happens when I breath it in or ingest it and then absorb ragweed pollen through my digestive tract and possibly into my bloodstream? Who knows. I do know that before all this my eyes were like sandpaper during allergy season. Maybe just due to the fact that my contact lenses absorb the pollen and then might quite literally sandpaper in my eyes. Yeah, Iím not sure. I do think that most antihistamines have mast cell mediation properties as well and there is no telling what your mast cells might react to or even how they might react after coming off of a strong antihistamine like mirtazapine.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3032 on: September 17, 2021, 08:03:23 pm »
You could [...] the dao enzymes maybe.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3033 on: September 17, 2021, 08:07:26 pm »
You could [...] the dao enzymes maybe.

I am seriously considering it. There is a vitamin shoppe right up the street here. I wonder if they sell it there or if I pretty much have to order online. There is a GVS over here as well.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3034 on: September 17, 2021, 08:23:33 pm »
You could [...] or otherwise order them online. It's worth a [...]. But maybe, tomorrow you'[...] wake up and feel better.

I am still not tapering. Might start in October, but will have to feel stable. If I do taper, I will go very slow and if I do, why not start soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3035 on: September 18, 2021, 01:10:18 pm »
Jack, I am so sorry to see things are bad right now.  I [...] they are improving for you today.  You have done such a great job at getting off mirtazapine.  My prayers are with you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3036 on: September 19, 2021, 06:53:40 pm »
Hey Jack. What a coincidence! I entered the forum just to see [...]'s profile motto from Halil Gibran. lol. But then i am sorry about your condition. What i can say about that mess are here: First, i dont attend the idea that only person who doesnt suffer after rem wd is [...]. [...] - my dear friend- had gone through lots of things, taught us this devil couldnt win this war. Anyway, I am a member of special Rem support group on Facebook and i saw many people who walked off with no problem. I also saw people had some troubles like you. Why i say this kind of things is not to challenge you. Furthermore, some clarifications about your condition. Jack, you know, i had to hold my taper unnecessarily supposing i did have some waves. Now i understand they werent waves and yes i waited unnecessarily for those. How i got that idea? I was going under 70 kgs and i took a big risk in May during my holiday. I grabbed a Dao before a very heavy histamine loaded lunch and waited my destiny to get sucked at night. But, then Boom. lol. Not boom thankfully. Then i got that the disturbances coming from histamine foods are heavily larger than the disturbances of the cuts. Because, when you were going very fast, you know i was going like a tortoise. Then i met Dao, thanks to that i speeded up my taper and then i was getting almost no sxs(except depression) (which most people describe after the cuts) after introducing Dao tablets to my diet. I dont claim they are miracle, but one thing i know they caused me to have much more social life after last year's anxiety torture. You know some suffer sleep, some suffer nausea and mine was a close type benzo wd anxiety. Lastly, i was here for a coincidence and i decided to write some raws about your condition. Because, only you and [...] helped me tremendously and keeped me stay on the boat. To summon, i strongly suggest you to decrease you diet to 2 times with some histamine safe foods with some Dao tablets. I wish and pray to you healthy days my friend. If you have some questions feel free to ask me whenever you want for DM...

[Buddie]

« Reply #3037 on: September 19, 2021, 07:11:01 pm »
Hey Jack. What a coincidence! I entered the forum just to see [...]'s profile motto from Halil Gibran. lol. But then i am sorry about your condition. What i can say about that mess are here: First, i dont attend the idea that only person who doesnt suffer after rem wd is [...]. [...] - my dear friend- had gone through lots of things, taught us this devil couldnt win this war. Anyway, I am a member of special Rem support group on Facebook and i saw many people who walked off with no problem. I also saw people had some troubles like you. Why i say this kind of things is not to challenge you. Furthermore, some clarifications about your condition. Jack, you know, i had to hold my taper unnecessarily supposing i did have some waves. Now i understand they werent waves and yes i waited unnecessarily for those. How i got that idea? I was going under 70 kgs and i took a big risk in May during my holiday. I grabbed a Dao before a very heavy histamine loaded lunch and waited my destiny to get sucked at night. But, then Boom. lol. Not boom thankfully. Then i got that the disturbances coming from histamine foods are heavily larger than the disturbances of the cuts. Because, when you were going very fast, you know i was going like a tortoise. Then i met Dao, thanks to that i speeded up my taper and then i was getting almost no sxs(except depression) (which most people describe after the cuts) after introducing Dao tablets to my diet. I dont claim they are miracle, but one thing i know they caused me to have much more social life after last year's anxiety torture. You know some suffer sleep, some suffer nausea and mine was a close type benzo wd anxiety. Lastly, i was here for a coincidence and i decided to write some raws about your condition. Because, only you and [...] helped me tremendously and keeped me stay on the boat. To summon, i strongly suggest you to decrease you diet to 2 times with some histamine safe foods with some Dao tablets. I wish and pray to you healthy days my friend. If you have some questions feel free to ask me whenever you want for DM...

[...],
       After my son goes to school tomorrow Iím gonna run out and see if I can find some DAO. It certainly canít hurt. Iím getting some windows here and there. I feel decent at the moment though not great. Yesterday I even managed to mow and edge the lawn in 90 degree heat. I felt like I was going to die at one point but it still felt like progress. If the dao can get me eating some more without symptoms that would be great. I am so happy that you are in a better place than you were last year. What dose are you up to now?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3038 on: September 19, 2021, 07:51:53 pm »
I am now at 3.52 mg. Going forward 0.375 mg/2 weeks cuts. Thinking about to decrease speed some. The time will show that.

In terms of Dao, you could check in histamine intolerance group on FB to see whether people suffer and solve what kind of problems. You [...] see we are not alone in this universe. Most people take some brands like Ancastral Kidney, Daosin, Histamine X etc. I dont use neither of them. I use the rare one, but it worked very well. It is DaoFood Plus which contains also quercetin and Vit C. I throw away Vit C. The reason people suffers HI is mostly a vaccine, antibiotic, or a medical treatment. After seeing those things, i strongly believe even Covid vaccines are not innocent. F..k the Big Pharma. If we migrate from this world to another, first i [...] ask to God where the Big Pharma members are. Anyway, please check in that Facebook group. Also who reads this post other new members here. This devil makes the brain to forget Dao production. I dont know how this happens, but it does. I dont believe this stuff is based on the enviromental stuff like pollen or any other thing. How i reached that idea? When i saw the people affected from other H2,H3 etc receptors there, i got that we are mostly affected from the foods with this stuff. Because, there are lots of people for whom DAOs dont work. Anyway, i [...] when i come to USA, i intend to drink some beer with no Dao from you and [...]. lol. Take care

[Buddie]

« Reply #3039 on: September 19, 2021, 08:24:44 pm »
I am now at 3.52 mg. Going forward 0.375 mg/2 weeks cuts. Thinking about to decrease speed some. The time will show that.

In terms of Dao, you could check in histamine intolerance group on FB to see whether people suffer and solve what kind of problems. You [...] see we are not alone in this universe. Most people take some brands like Ancastral Kidney, Daosin, Histamine X etc. I dont use neither of them. I use the rare one, but it worked very well. It is DaoFood Plus which contains also quercetin and Vit C. I throw away Vit C. The reason people suffers HI is mostly a vaccine, antibiotic, or a medical treatment. After seeing those things, i strongly believe even Covid vaccines are not innocent. F..k the Big Pharma. If we migrate from this world to another, first i [...] ask to God where the Big Pharma members are. Anyway, please check in that Facebook group. Also who reads this post other new members here. This devil makes the brain to forget Dao production. I dont know how this happens, but it does. I dont believe this stuff is based on the enviromental stuff like pollen or any other thing. How i reached that idea? When i saw the people affected from other H2,H3 etc receptors there, i got that we are mostly affected from the foods with this stuff. Because, there are lots of people for whom DAOs dont work. Anyway, i [...] when i come to USA, i intend to drink some beer with no Dao from you and [...]. lol. Take care

I believe it [...]. I have said before, although not suffering to even close to the severity I am now that my issues started 23 years ago when I had what seemed to be a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic called Biaxin. I have had symptoms of histamine intolerance ever since. Iím going to give DAO a shot. I have wanted to start taking quercetin but am afraid it will negatively interact with Nexium which I have been on quite a long time. The acid reflux started with the HIT symptoms after the Biaxin. Before that I was an extremely healthy person. I never felt the same after that. The one thing I am grateful for in the horrible journey is that it gave me answers that I never would have come across about how that antibiotic reaction could have done what it did to me and how I developed severe acid reflux and ibs seemingly overnight.

I am going to ride this thing out because itís just my nature. However, my advice to you is that when you get to your jumping dose hold. Hold it for a while. Maybe even a few months and then jump. I wish I did this. Itís too late now because Iím too stubborn to go backwards but if I could do it again that is what I would do. Just keep that in mind when youíre at that point.

Was the histamine issue giving you burning skin and flu like feeling? If so did DAO reduced or fix this problem? It flares up after I eat and specifically if I eat and then sit still. Moving around punps blood around and somehow makes the burning much less noticeable.