Author Topic: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group  (Read 185689 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group
« Reply #2750 on: October 23, 2020, 05:41:51 pm »
I have tapered down from 15mg to 8mg but i want to cold turkey the rest. I am in complete hell from benzo cold turkey 22 months ago with mental symtpoms so horrific.

Remeron just made everything worse. I have never beens stable. I feel like i am tapering for nothing.

Seems like those who cold turkey are doing better.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2751 on: October 26, 2020, 05:52:04 pm »
If i have a chance to say a word to you, I would say "DONT DO" Perth. Histamine Intolerance is a serious problem, but Histamine Reaction during Cold Turkey would make you feel miserable.We are also suffering, but dont think to cut even crumb.I found that Remeron does nothing for my recent Cold Turkeys.My other receptors healed already.So,i think the factor disturbing you may not be likely Remeron,yes it is also uncomfortable stuff,but the things you describe arent the result of Remeron.

Hey dudes. I learned there is also a WD like process for supplements. DIE OFF. Herxheimer Reaction. Worsening before Healing.  Such that, I have been experiencing very rough times supposing it is the harm that Ascorbic Acid gave. No, it is histamine again. I have used to have a bad gut flora for 3 months. Stability of suffering.lol. I have been having bumpy times, but i havent had GI issues even while on them. After leaving it, i started to take ulcer like pains,gastiris,reflux. I thought that Ascorbics have made a harm in my Gut and Stomach. I started to think i must destroy this issue and took olive oils, coconut oils and even bitter melon. But one thing i forgot the body isnt a machine which could accept the changes instantly. There would be a delay time. It can be said i have opened a door of detox of VitC! So, the body started to get adopt this process with some suffering. Good bacteria is fighting against bad bacteria. If you [...] to defeat bads with using heavy weapons, you would be hit possibly by bads as i do. Instead, using knife hits slowly would down it with low disturbance. I must have understood it by using bifidobacterium probiotic reaction following to Vit C! leaving.I am learning hard lessons while living. If you are a fan of supps., please be cautious about that:

.https://justthrivehealth.com/blogs/blog/what-is-die-off#:~:text=Die-off%2C%20also%20known%20as,good%20news%20is%20two-fold.

It is not WD. Because there is no addiction. But could be unpleasant as WD because of the shock of changing habitat in Gut. Who said that it was second brain. It is literally first. Now, i am doing a GI tract friendly diet in addition to Hist diet. I quit also bitter melon. Jack, thank you, i am doing a damn water diet on which as if a Dam spoils to my mouth everyday. lol. Please pray for me to get through this wave like shake.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 06:00:33 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2752 on: October 26, 2020, 07:07:49 pm »
If i have a chance to say a word to you, I would say "DONT DO" Perth. Histamine Intolerance is a serious problem, but Histamine Reaction during Cold Turkey would make you feel miserable.We are also suffering, but dont think to cut even crumb.I found that Remeron does nothing for my recent Cold Turkeys.My other receptors healed already.So,i think the factor disturbing you may not be likely Remeron,yes it is also uncomfortable stuff,but the things you describe arent the result of Remeron.

Hey dudes. I learned there is also a WD like process for supplements. DIE OFF. Herxheimer Reaction. Worsening before Healing.  Such that, I have been experiencing very rough times supposing it is the harm that Ascorbic Acid gave. No, it is histamine again. I have used to have a bad gut flora for 3 months. Stability of suffering.lol. I have been having bumpy times, but i havent had GI issues even while on them. After leaving it, i started to take ulcer like pains,gastiris,reflux. I thought that Ascorbics have made a harm in my Gut and Stomach. I started to think i must destroy this issue and took olive oils, coconut oils and even bitter melon. But one thing i forgot the body isnt a machine which could accept the changes instantly. There would be a delay time. It can be said i have opened a door of detox of VitC! So, the body started to get adopt this process with some suffering. Good bacteria is fighting against bad bacteria. If you [...] to defeat bads with using heavy weapons, you would be hit possibly by bads as i do. Instead, using knife hits slowly would down it with low disturbance. I must have understood it by using bifidobacterium probiotic reaction following to Vit C! leaving.I am learning hard lessons while living. If you are a fan of supps., please be cautious about that:

.https://justthrivehealth.com/blogs/blog/what-is-die-off#:~:text=Die-off%2C%20also%20known%20as,good%20news%20is%20two-fold.

It is not WD. Because there is no addiction. But could be unpleasant as WD because of the shock of changing habitat in Gut. Who said that it was second brain. It is literally first. Now, i am doing a GI tract friendly diet in addition to Hist diet. I quit also bitter melon. Jack, thank you, i am doing a damn water diet on which as if a Dam spoils to my mouth everyday. lol. Please pray for me to get through this wave like shake.

I have actually spoken to quite a few people who reported they had similar experiences with remeron and that it did the opposite and made mental symtoms worse.

They said after a quick taper it was hell for a couple weeks but after they felt better than ever.

Everyone is different.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2753 on: October 27, 2020, 08:52:56 am »

I have actually spoken to quite a few people who reported they had similar experiences with remeron and that it did the opposite and made mental symtoms worse.

They said after a quick taper it was hell for a couple weeks but after they felt better than ever.

Everyone is different.

You know Perth,i dont advocate neither Cold Turkey nor fast tapers. I have also seen bad experiences after Cold Turkeys which will make it very though for some months. Instead, i am eating healthy, staying still if needed as it is now,then tapering slowly.This possibly will prolong the process some but no need to gamble.I have also seen people going from 1.5 mgs to zero and suffer long time. Be happy this stuff doesnt have tolerance problem, pay attention to diet.This is my 2 cents.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2754 on: October 27, 2020, 09:33:47 pm »

Everyone is different.

This is true. I am not sure which decision I would make if I was suffering while on it. The side effects of being on mirt are very very tolerable for me so a prolonged taper is an obvious choice. When I was in hell on Xanax I opted for a fast taper and it was hell. Looking back though and knowing what I know now I would do it again. I still think it was the right choice. We are all different. Some people discontinue mirt with nothing happening at all. It's funny like that. Whatever you choose I [...] it works out for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2755 on: October 30, 2020, 08:34:36 am »
Hey Jack.

I have started to take out of [...] some disequilibrum,light difficulty in standing and muscle weakness.May it be related to stomach/digestion problems which i have lastly.My stomach problems significantly decreased after applying Water fast.I dont know dizziness may be related to boosting water intake/electrolyte unbalance.Note that i am in the thick of Detox of Vit C! that i quit 3 weeks ago.If anyone englihtens me, i [...] be happy to hear the cause.I think my body's and cell's toxic burden is decreasing,lowering the toxins but also giving a health crisis to me.I have uploaded my body with ascorbic acid for 3 months.

BTW, my DAO enzymes have come. But i dont want to [...] it now. TX
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:07:49 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2756 on: October 30, 2020, 10:43:03 am »
Hey Jack.

I have started to take out of [...] some disequilibrum,light difficulty in standing and muscle weakness.May it be related to stomach/digestion problems which i have lastly.My stomach problems significantly decreased after applying Water fast.I dont know dizziness may be related to boosting water intake/electrolyte unbalance.Note that i am in the thick of Detox of Vit C! that i quit 3 weeks ago.If anyone englihtens me, i [...] be happy to hear the cause.I think my body's and cell's toxic burden is decreasing,lowering the toxins but also giving a health crisis to me.I have uploaded my body with ascorbic acid for 3 months.

An electrolyte imbalance is certainly possible but I would say unlikely. The body is surprisingly good at balancing itself. I have been drinking huge amounts of water for years and every time I get blood work my electrolytes are always right where they are supposed to be. Unfortunately the only way to know is to have it checked. You could always starts adding a pinch of salt to each glass of water and up your consumption of potassium rich foods like potatoes, sweet potatoes and I would say bananas but bananas are a histamine liberator and I do not tolerate them at all but I do tolerate potatoes very well. Also potatoes are a great natural source of vitamin C without the side effects of the supplemental versions. I will say that throughout this process I have had the symptoms you describe and had blood work done and everything came back normal. Atrial Fibrillation would be something to check into. It is fairly common when withdrawing from these drugs and the symptoms you are describing fit. You would have to get an ekg and probably wear a heart monitor for a few days to a few weeks. How is your resting heart rate and blood pressure?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:18:09 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2757 on: October 30, 2020, 03:59:45 pm »
Hey Jack.

An electrolyte imbalance is certainly possible but I would say unlikely. The body is surprisingly good at balancing itself. I have been drinking huge amounts of water for years and every time I get blood work my electrolytes are always right where they are supposed to be. Unfortunately the only way to know is to have it checked. You could always starts adding a pinch of salt to each glass of water and up your consumption of potassium rich foods like potatoes, sweet potatoes and I would say bananas but bananas are a histamine liberator and I do not tolerate them at all but I do tolerate potatoes very well. Also potatoes are a great natural source of vitamin C without the side effects of the supplemental versions. I will say that throughout this process I have had the symptoms you describe and had blood work done and everything came back normal. Atrial Fibrillation would be something to check into. It is fairly common when withdrawing from these drugs and the symptoms you are describing fit. You would have to get an ekg and probably where a heart monitor for a few days to a few weeks. How is your resting heart rate and blood pressure?

Heart rate is normal, no racing heart, i dont know tension. But, i should get it tested. My all tissues are being cleared from this poison. And it is shaking me immensely. Pray for me to get through this.Do you remember the longest dizziness term you had?

[Buddie]

« Reply #2758 on: October 30, 2020, 09:16:52 pm »
Dizziness? This past spring during allergy season. About a month of dizziness straight and then on and off for a month after that.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2759 on: October 31, 2020, 04:50:15 pm »
Hi Jack,

I took my blood results from the hospital.My blood levels all are within limits except monosit, lenphosit. I asked that to 2 doc and they said it isnt important. Verified that i just may have been affected due to some food poisoning.That means my throid, liver and other functions are normal,huh?Note that the test doesnt give histamine results only, it could even give IgE.

I am happy to see that these are good. Just wondering how i am interestingly suffering some GI issues, balance problems and anxiety. I think Die-Off syndrome due to broken gut flora is underestimated. I am waiting to stabilize some, if not i am thinking to updose slightly like 0.3 mg. Because the cut gives us dizziness, anxiety, nausea etc, that means it could give a rest for reverse side(updosing). Am i wrong?

BTW,i have just started to take Dao enzymes to stop[...] sxs coming from histamine foods at least.

While coping strange sxs, Corona and other life challanges, a big eartquake shaking primarily Turkey, then [...] islands shocked us. Approximately 1 minute and 7 points with Richter. It basicly hit the city where we are just some miless far away from the source. We said we are about to reach the end during it. People are saying it is such bad, such terrible etc.And my inner voice said that what is this earthquake near our shaking. lol.