Author Topic: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group  (Read 189943 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group
« Reply #2690 on: July 01, 2020, 07:38:37 pm »
Ben, i think you, me and some others have only way to go [...]'s path. Slow and steady. I am still symptomatic. This anx. sucks but somehow i think to push it 0.15 mg/monthly. I dont want to be static in spite of this condition. Now i have sometimes a cruel anx. that has brought me to taper like this. Do you want to scream sometimes due to this[...] anx.?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2691 on: July 01, 2020, 09:11:03 pm »
Ben, i think you, me and some others have only way to go [...]'s path. Slow and steady. I am still symptomatic. This anx. sucks but somehow i think to push it 0.15 mg/monthly. I dont want to be static in spite of this condition. Now i have sometimes a cruel anx. that has brought me to taper like this. Do you want to scream sometimes due to this[...] anx.?

Mine might not be as bad as yours as it only last for a few days about 2 weeks after I cut, nowhere near as bad as the benzo wd anxiety but no fun either.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2692 on: July 03, 2020, 03:16:19 pm »
It weird how our mental states can change when we feel good, like right now I am stable and feel good, in my mind i'm like Ok time to cut, but its just not going to happen. The way I feel 2 weeks after a cut is just not worth it. Remeron is not damaging me like a benzo did so just no rush here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2693 on: July 03, 2020, 03:23:17 pm »
It weird how our mental states can change when we feel good, like right now I am stable and feel good, in my mind i'm like Ok time to cut, but its just not going to happen. The way I feel 2 weeks after a cut is just not worth it. Remeron is not damaging me like a benzo did so just no rush here.

What do you notice symtom wise. Especially 2 weeks after a cut?

[Buddie]

« Reply #2694 on: July 03, 2020, 03:59:10 pm »

What do you notice symtom wise. Especially 2 weeks after a cut?

2 weeks after I cut it's like clockwork, My symptoms are chemical anxiety and hard time falling asleep.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2695 on: July 03, 2020, 05:43:43 pm »

So you are saying, rem wd anx is nothing near compared to benzo wd. I dont know and i dont want to know it, but the steady anx. is so frustrating for nearly 1 year. Anyway, i am holding like you. Then i will take my steps like a baby.

One more thing. You or anybody tried niacin, vit c or taurin for anx.? I am really curious about that. Mag or Tulsi tea havent worked. So i want to take a thing useful at least on waves...

Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #2696 on: July 03, 2020, 06:06:00 pm »
For me benzo withdrawal anxiety was so severe that I was in a constant state of severe panic. I was had to consciously work to keep myself from shaking. I could not even play guitar because my hands were shaking so bad. I know I donít experience anything near that when tapering mirt. Thatís just my personal experience. I am sure someone could suffer from the level of anxiety I felt in benzo withdrawal from Remeron but I have not yet.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2697 on: July 03, 2020, 08:26:50 pm »

So you are saying, rem wd anx is nothing near compared to benzo wd. I dont know and i dont want to know it, but the steady anx. is so frustrating for nearly 1 year. Anyway, i am holding like you. Then i will take my steps like a baby.

One more thing. You or anybody tried niacin, vit c or taurin for anx.? I am really curious about that. Mag or Tulsi tea havent worked. So i want to take a thing useful at least on waves...

Thanks

Hey [...] ,

I tried pretty much every supplement during benzo wd and nothing seemed to help. Yes, although the anxiety is no fun at all when I do cut the remeron, it is not even CLOSE to what I experienced during benzo withdrawal , it was other worldly bad. Yes baby steps for sure, I will hold this time for a long time as I am in no hurry like I was when I was in benzo tolerance.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2698 on: July 04, 2020, 12:18:19 pm »
Anyone [...] NAD+ for Remeron?

[Buddie]

« Reply #2699 on: July 06, 2020, 03:33:39 pm »
Anyone [...] NAD+ for Remeron?

Yes, I take NAD+ supplements. I suggest not taking actual NAD+ molecule in any form (topical, sublingual, or pill form). It'[...] disrupt your fragile circadian rhythm. Use the precursor molecule NMN as a sublingual powder or gel and take it only in the mornings. Go slowly with the dose and monitor for improvements or setbacks as you increase it day by day.

I use NMN and NAD+ as part of my post-benzo and mirtazapine weaning recovery. I can't ingest NAD+ without it disturbing my sleep so I only use it as a face cream strictly in the morning.

Let us know how it works out for you!