I'm new and a bit confused.

[Oc...]

Hi, 

I'm October and am in the final stages of crossing over from 1.5mg klono to 30 mg valium.  Having big problems with maybe (not sure) being maxed on valium, but still have .25 of klono to go, so that is my present dilemma.  Lots of symptoms.  And to badly paraphrase Kennedy, fear sure doesn't help.  I try to smile when I can, even , and sometimes especially, when I feel worst, because I have this thought that it may help in the long and short term. Not a big "teeth show-er"; just turning up the corners of my mouth. 

This feels a little like the ads where you look for a "connection", but in this case, I just want to chat with some people who get what I am going through, for mutual support, to be diverted, maybe to even have a laugh now and then. 

I have a husband, three kids out of the house, and an active support system of two good friends and a sister.  Other friends just think I get tired easily and have to "leave early".  Darn hard trying to act normal, so I do that as little as I can in this process. Kids are good too.  I am not usually soooo bad at posting, but this present dose of valium have thrown me for a loop. 

I have hope, or I wouldn't be here.  My fondest wish is that I get out of this with the ability to make my late 50s, 60s and 70s the best years of my life.  But, I have a long way to go.

Well, hello to all. 

Wow and hooray!  You have spell check!!

October

Hi October,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!! You've come to the right place, we have many people going through what you are, plus we do like to have a little fun during our darker days. I am not familar with valium myself, but I'm sure someone else will stop by to give you encouragement and relay their experiences. You'll get through this! Glad to have you here! Hang in there!

Take care!

T2 :smitten:

Hi October,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  Glad you're here. :)

Your 50's, 60's and 70's will be the best.  It's nice to know there is some fun and enjoyment at the end of this hell.  Several people on here have gone through this and are now working and living life like we all should. 

Gotta run... :smitten:

Ts

Good Morning,

Just wanted to say hello again and will write more when I can later.  I think I need to post in the afternoons because I am a bit better then,

Love to you,

E. :smitten:

Its nice to hear that you have a support team.  My biggest complain with valium is feeling tired & lethargic. Its nice every once in a while to look at your taper schedule.  You get an idea of where your at and how much longer you have left.  There is an end in site. 

Good Luck