Behind Ears - Intense cold wave ~~~~~~

[wo...]

It hit me a few weeks ago and after thaqt my insomnia came back.  It was a numbing coldness that felt very tight right behind my ears at the base of my skull.  It first started over 4 months off.  I woke up from a nap and I had the urge to hell out "Something is WRonG HERE!!"  I thought the other crap was disturbing.  I get this heavy heavy dizziness in my head also like I got to close to a radioactive dumping ground.  Usually this horribleness travels into my eyes then works its way to my core and I start to vibrate again.  COLD ANXIETY?

Ok, I may be the only one out of 80 members, but just entertain me and say you have some out of this universe type of funk,  Just kidding

• 3 weeks later...
3 separate post over 100 reads 0 replies.  Conclusion = sole member with odd symptom.  Just checking

I had pain and pressure and tightness right where you are talking about the day before and yesterday.  I kept pressing partly to see where it originated,  and it was actually in the bone there.  I applied pressure there for a couple hours, it hurt worse, but after doing that and a whole bunch of icy hot it helped. The cold I had at the same time was all over my body, and it shook violently for awhile, while I curled up in a fetal position  piled with thick robe and covers while in a heat wave where I live.  Who knows, there is  a whole boatload of weird stuff with this, the list is long.

I also get intense pain and immense pressure back of head to sides of neck that are about as much as I can stand and  puts me in tears, and I can take alot of pain I have had chronic daily severe migraines for years at level 10 pain before benzos. It also goes like a straight line from back of head through my head to between the eyes. The nerves get involved too, at the sides of the neck and the ones we have along the side of the nose, like eye tooth pain . I get not just constriction but INTENSE constriction that goes from back of head and neck around to front of throat.  It is like I am being choked by someone as it gets tighter and tighter.  My spine gets really super stiff and I can barely move my head and neck. It goes on until I think I am going to lose my mind.  Its the severity and intensity for me .  Weird stuff.  I look for some of my really weird symptoms, hey I know its benzos whether I read someone else with it or not. 

I have few of the common ones I read about most.  At this point....oh well....its benzos...its hell...its benzo hell