Author Topic: Life is Normal Once Again!  (Read 5443 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Life is Normal Once Again!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 06:16:12 am »
[...], sorry I didnt reply earlier, i just came back from vacation in Cost Rica.....I hope you are doing well! :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 07:22:49 pm »
Aleck, thank you for the clearly written success story. It is so good to hear you are well and traveling! I am so eager to feel energetic again...your story gives me hope. Best to you, [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 04:50:10 am »
You will HEAL [...]! You just have to endure through the pain and give it some time, like I always say, when we get out of the way, the body and mind have no other choice than to heal! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:39 pm »
Thank you [...] for your great post.
I sure need to read  it right now.
Struggling at 15months & need some hope.
thank you again
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 02:58:31 am »
Hang in there~! :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 10:54:56 am »
Encouraging storry...I like how alex said it "when we get out of the way, the body and mind have no other choice than to heal! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 04:32:18 am »
Thank you for sharing! Very inspiring.

I was on lorazepam, then klonopin, for a combined total of 7 years (5 years of as needed dosing, 2 years of daily). Once I switched to klonopin and was taking it daily, I developed significant inner ear problems I didn't have before that still plague me to this day (almost 2 years off) -- tinnitus, pressure, clicking/popping. I also get motion sickness much more easily than I used to.

I know you were having ear issues before you started benzos, but just curious, did these reduce or go away once you fully healed?

I've more or less acclimated to the tinnitus, but am so scared I'll be stuck with certain symptoms for life, such as the ear problems. I really hope that's not the case.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 11:28:18 am »
Thanks for sharing [...]. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst, how would you rate how you are feeling right now?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 12:39:13 am »
Just remember, once you taper off, your brain/body has no other choice than to heal. It will happen. :thumbsup:
One of the best comments I have read on benzobuddies! Thank you Alex! Helped me get through today!

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 05:08:46 am »
Thank you for your inspiration:)