carvic-brief NIGHTMARE

[ca...]

Hope you guys get this.I, keep as short as poss-Or else you will fall short on tissues."My dear wife"-Several misscariages-had 2nd child-Had panic attack,ambulance to hospital--Breakdown-Doc give her vallium -she was only21yrs old then.more attacks -goes in mental hostpital-More meds, Had 3 e.c.t.Had punchup with next door neighbour-Had to go to court-at same time our son nearly died -He was in hostpital about 2mths-drip fed -he had sceptic guts from appendicitis.Lots of problems with our daughter always missbehaving she chucked out of school cos -Pregnant-Wifes dad and mum died  -Her mum was another story but was a horrible slow death. Wife,s brother commited suicide,Is it any wonder- you then end up on Tranquillisers, We have only just started to tell our son/daughter-But they not understand-This last year and a half wife been in bed mostly-Had a bad spell of Flue like symptoms-Will get off 4 noww as my Sister in touch with me Best wishes to u all VIC

Wecome vic! Sounds like your wife has had a really hard time. Maybe she could come on here and talk to us? We could probably help her out and she can read out stories and know she's not alone. How long has she been on valium now? How much is she cutting per cut?

Amanda

MY GOD!  What a nightmare indeed.  Can you tell us how much tranquilizer your wife is on?  What are her intentions?  What do you need that we can do for you...any help we can give you we will try.   What kind of tranquilizer, how long has she been on?   Any other health problems?  Dosage?  Thanks and take care.  Janus

Vic, I'm so glad you finally got to post!

So very sorry about you and your wife's terrible tragedies. Life sure seems unfair sometimes.

Get back to us soon and we will help you in any way we can.

Linda

Welcome Vic!!

My goodness you and your wife sure have been through hell and back.  We will help you anyway we can.

Lots of love and support,

Jen