Author Topic: No longer living in K-Hell...24 months off as of today!!  (Read 8749 times)

[Buddie]

Re: No longer living in K-Hell...24 months off as of today!!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2014, 02:59:18 pm »
Bump
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 08:38:35 am »
Aww [...] what a story man!

I am so sorry that you lost so much, and I'm glad that you found yourself again.  :thumbsup:

I'm so glad that you found your trigger and handled it.

Thank you for coming back.     [...] 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 10:54:46 pm »
thank you for sharing your incredible, inspiring story       it is so appreciated

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2014, 03:31:06 am »
This really gives me hope I'm 5 days sober and have never experienced anything like this in my life it's nice to know I'm not alone in this just seems like everything is going wrong anyways thank you for this means alot

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »
You are incredibly brave, not just brave enough to walk into a burning house, or a house with a man with a gun, but brave enough to walk on the burning coals of benzo withdrawal and come out whole on the other side. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2019, 09:32:08 pm »
Bump

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2019, 03:04:56 am »
BUMP indeed.
Great read Brother.
I needed that..thank you

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 05:05:23 am »
God bless you! What you would write is very close to me. Like my own feelings! Thanks for hope! You are the hero!

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2019, 06:23:47 am »
Describes the i am going through.

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 03:07:37 pm »
This brought me to tears. Amazing story and i relate in a lot of ways. You have given me some hope today and I thank you for posting this. Iím happy that you are healing.