Author Topic: No longer living in K-Hell...24 months off as of today!!  (Read 8751 times)

[Buddie]

Re: No longer living in K-Hell...24 months off as of today!!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 01:29:58 am »
I remember you from back in 2011, as we were just starting the w/d journey.  Good to hear that things are much better for you these days.  I'm almost 23 months off and although I'm feeling better, I've got a ways to go yet.

Best to you,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 02:50:23 pm »
Wow that was a great success story and very inspirational.  Sounds like you had PTSD [...].  I have been reading a lot about PTSD lately...[...] did you know there is another response besides "fight or flight"?  It is called "freeze". That may be what happened to you.  Take care, Kathy
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 09:57:51 pm »
Thank you so much for sharing your story.  It gives me the strength to continue on this journey.  I'm so happy to hear that after all you went through that you are feeling better. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 01:30:06 am »
Thank you [...]. You give us hope.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 03:26:48 pm »
Dear [...],

Just when I think I've read it all...and can't be inspired anymore...someone comes along and pours their heart out here and warms mine in the process!!! I'm not a wordy person but want you to know my soul is grateful for your whole story...thanks so much for sharing the good and the bad of it ALL! I'm moved by your hope...and most of all, by your humanity. I really needed to hear your view on personal responsibility...it'll be a tape I play over and over again in my head...what a great person you are!!!! So much good is coming your way...

Again, thank you for sharing you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 04:04:01 pm »
[...]:

What an amazing story!  You are getting yourself out the "hole" one step at a time. You are rebuilding your life and there is no shame in that.  Sometimes it just must be done.   I am certain you will continue to improve mentally and physically as time goes on and does what time does  . . . heal all things.  Thank you for sharing your story.

All the best to you!

Warmly,
TG

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 07:43:48 pm »
[...] - you posted a message to me in the early stages of my husbands withdrawal.  I appreciated it  so much then and appreciate your story so much now.  I hope you regain everything you lost in your life times 10.  I am so happy you have made it to the other side.  As you said, this site has been your family along this journey... I consider you to be part of my family on the journey as well. 

Happy Ever After to you!

4Lov

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 11:26:57 am »
Wow guys. I am humbled that several of you remember me from 2 years ago or 1 year ago. I thank all of you for taking the time to read my story and responding with all of your kind words. I felt an overwhelming responsibility to share my story down to the last detail. I felt this way because without you guys sharing your deeply personal experience with me I would never be where I am today. Now that I am in a much better place I look forward to getting back on here with my family of benzobuddies and trying to help others in their quest. I look forward to reconnecting all of you in the days to come!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 03:13:39 pm »
Thank you [...], we all need to read success stories and yours is a shining example of what we can all achieve given enough time.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 07:07:57 pm »
Hey there [...],

So happy that you are feeling so much better.  I pray that you continue to have full 100% healing.  Like many, I'm in the midst of it all, and feel much despair.  Sometimes it feels like you just can't make it another day, but your sharing gives inspiration and hope.

So glad you got your life back, I hope going forward you life is more abundant in every possible way that you ever dreamed.   :)