diarrhea

[ja...]

Anyone have any suggestions for unrelenting diarrhea...Been doing all the "right" things to no avail.  Would appreciate it.  Thanks Janus

You should try pepto. I don't believe this would interfere at all in your taper. I know I suggested immodium earlier, but I'm a little leary of this since i think it effects you more systemically than pepto. 

Hi JJ,

I have had chronic diarrhea for years since I had my gall bladder out. Today was bad. I try to eat bananas, cheese, yogurt. No spinach, lettuce or cabbage. Try to eat lower fat foods. Sometimes it doesn't matter what I eat. I do know that these benzos have not helped. I take only occassionally, immodium, pepto or kaopectate but I'm sure you have tried all that?

thanks for the tips.  I too had gallbladder surgery which started out this whole hellish mess.  :muscle: but I don't think it is from that, but the cut.  Sooooooooooooooo, I'll go from here, or rather, let me restate this....I'll try what you all suggest.  Thanks for the help. 

I too have unrelenting odd colored diahrea since benzos.I haven't found much that helps.Seems like immodium does some, but then I don't go at all for a few days, that's not healthy either.

I notice eating balanced meals and not a lot of dairy makes a difference some

Hi JJ,

I have had chronic diarrhea for years since I had my gall bladder out. tried all that?

My wife had hers removed and she's super constipated. Strange innit?