insomnia and eyes

[fa...]

hi!

my sleep's really bad and you just have to look at me to know that and be convinced. maybe this is going to sound really stupid and other things but i worry about my eyes. not sleeping makes me worry about my eyes because i used to have these really beautiful eyes and now my eyes are just so tired that i won't use make up anymore. the fact that "i have to sleep so that my eyes won't look so tired" is not really helping me sleep..  i don't have any phobias and i wouldn't say i'm anxious because i believe that there's a difference between being anxious and worry about something, think about someone too much, now whatever, it's just a question i'd like to ask to people who have been taking benzos for a few years.

Once you didn't need them anymore and were able to sleep without them, (my english's kinda bad) were your eyes more open, less red and thus bigger and beautiful like before your sleeping problems? Were they back to normal? Or could you still see that with the lack of sleep you've been accumulating over the last years, they've aged too soon? 

i'd really like to know. thank you!!!

Hi,

I've had terrible problems with insomnia, and I can look tired when my sleep is poor, but my eyes recover again when I do get my sleep. It will be same for you. Besdies, your eyes look fine to me! ;)

Hi,

I've had terrible problems with insomnia, and I can look tired when my sleep is poor, but my eyes recover again when I do get my sleep. It will be same for you. Besdies, your eyes look fine to me! ;)

well i hope i'll get the deeper and healthier sleep back. it's just that today, well i'm in france at my mother's and my aunt and cousins stopped by (i didn't see them in 2 years) and they kept saying things like: you look really tired, is it work or/and the not so fresh air at chem lab. i really prefered it when my aunt used to tell me "look at you, you've gotton so big and tall, or no, maybe just tall.. " ;)

i just put a lot of work in order to maintain a good image on the outside. i don't want them to know that i'm not OK. i don't need them to know that. well it's not easy.

Once you didn't need them anymore and were able to sleep without them, (my english's kinda bad) were your eyes more open, less red and thus bigger and beautiful like before your sleeping problems? Were they back to normal? Or could you still see that with the lack of sleep you've been accumulating over the last years, they've aged too soon? 

i'd really like to know. thank you!!!

Hi again Facultas,

your eyes will go right back to normal once you are through all the post benzo sleep problems. Your body has a great ability to fully heal, especially at your age, so don't worry. Just relax and know that good sleep will eventually return, and your eyes will be as beautiful as ever! :)