Leo Sternbach

[je...]

Leo Steinbach the inventor of benzodiazipines is being awarded  an accolade inthe Hall of Fame Ohio on 14th May this year for his services to mankind for inventing  a non addictive without side effects tranquilliser well thats what it says anyway personally I think the electric chair is to good for him for what he has done to me I have written there I think it will be an absolute disgrace if this scum is honoured  Thats all I can call him as I feel so ill today

I have talked to many people about this One man said he would like to put a shot gun to his head a pull the trigger for 34 years of misery I have written to Joan Gatsby to a few Ohio newspapers It would be an utter dis grace if this man is given anythink I would like your support please write to anyone important you can think of if you too think hes a disgrace i would write to the president if i knew how

Personally, I'd never take Leo's name in vain. Without him what the hey would we have had to become addicted to?lol

I don't blame the inventor for his product being misused.  

The thought came to me that Leo's Jewish so instead of Leo escaping Europe to go work for Roche in New Jersey if the Nazi's gassed him then he wouldn't have went on to invent Valium. ::)

[3f...]