() Is it just me? - Strange Symptoms ()

Hello Everyone,

It's me ----->>>.. ""Mr. Wondering About Symptoms"" - (Still sometimes thinking and worrying that it might be something else)

Today, I felt pretty good mentally, but here's what is going on...  Do any of you experience this stuff?

I got up and felt better than average, so I ate a light breakfast and I did some chores that I've been putting off..

By half way into the chores, my stomach was bloated to the point where it hurts all the way around to my back and I feel like it's going to explode... Like something is inside growing.. (hard to move)

The next thing is weird sensations..  The bottom of my left heel feels numb (feels like there is part of a heel missing from my shoe).. and - My hands are not shaking, but they are uncoordinated (for ex: it's strange taking the cap off bottles - and twitchy using the computer mouse..)

I have a strange pressure feeling slightly in front of my anus.. Like I'm sitting on something - or my pants are too tight - but they are not -(wondering if the major stomach bloat actually can put pressure down there) Told you these were weird symptoms.. (TMI -sorry)

My neck is stiff today (not as bad as it used to be) and my head feels full (like pressure from the back to my sinuses)..Makes me a little dizzy.

My eye symptoms are whacked... When I look side to side, I have blurry blotches following my tracking and I have light waves that go right by the thing I'm focusing on... Lots of little dark spots too.

Tell me... Is this all part of this withdrawal?  It's been one of those days and I'm doubting myself again... Losing my patience again.. My anxiety has improved, but these symptoms set me off - it's a vicious circle..

PLEASE -Help if you can... Thank You,  BoccB

Yes, yes and more yes. Withdrawal. Had them all except the stiff neck but have other weird stuff too.

I can know its withdrawal and still worry that Ive gone looney tunes.

eastcoast

I can know its withdrawal and still worry that Ive gone looney tunes.

eastcoast

Yep EC, you are so right.  I call it being freaked out.  And I do still freak out from time to time.  But not like I did earlier in this.

It just keeps getting better, but that knowledge doesn't help much when I'm freaked out.    :) :)

Thanks Jazzy, East, Beau....    I'm freaked out..    It's just so hard to believe that this stuff can cause so many completely different things to happen to your body and mind..  I'm always looking for answers and there is only one... BENZO's..    Thanks Again... I will get my S*** together.

BB

Hi Pretty,

Thanks for the response..      So you have that pressure numbness in the seat too... (it's strange and I can't figure it out)...  AND - the left heel thing too... wow.. Yes, mine feels numb when I walk - almost like it's alseep  - very awkward.  I do not have numbness anywhere else... I do have some tingling and burning, itching feelings here and there.

Right now, my stomach is my biggest issue... but, they all add up and get the anxiety up.

Thanks Again,  BB

My eye symptoms are whacked... When I look side to side, I have blurry blotches following my tracking and I have light waves that go right by the thing I'm focusing on... Lots of little dark spots too.

Yep. Same here. Eye problems have been the scariest part of my withdrawal. I'm constantly thinking it's not withdrawl and there's something wrong with my eyes. I've been to a few eye docs and all say my eyes are fine. Thank you for sharing your symptoms. Always nice to know we're not alone.

Klon

All of the above!  As far as the rear end issue goes, I was convinced  that my prostate or something was going to burst.  It dragged behind me.  It was the way my father described his prostate 30 years ago.  But now its gone.  No pun intended

Thanks Klon & Worn,

Yeah... The nut/butt thing is whacked...  I actually had my PSA tested 2 weeks ago incase there was a prostate issue...  It came in at .6 which is low normal..  Feels like I'm sitting on a half of gold ball or something..

My stomach is worse than ever... I'm dropping all dairy for a month to see if it makes a diference.

Thanks Again for the reassurance,

BB2

Hi,

I've had most of the symptoms you talk about....and more.    The darned GABA receptors are everywhere...which accounts for the wide range of symptoms.  It took me a couple of trips to the doc to get checked out and reassured that all of my complaints are benzo-related.  And many, many posts here because I was so consumed with fear about them.  I'd do alright for awhile, then that creeping doubt would rear up and I'd begin a fresh round of the what-ifs, and the anxiety level would soar.  Health anxiety is a withdrawal symptom, BTW.  Finally I think I have reached some level of acceptance; at least I'm not afraid of them anymore the way I used to be.    Hang in there...and keep posting.  This will get better.

Sunnyside...

Thanks Sunnyside -  I'm listening..    My scenario....  I'm ok for a while and actually ignore or "laugh" at the symptoms.. Then, something in my mind takes over... I get on the net and start googling stuff and work myself into a mess..  I think it's the part of me that wants to SOLVE the problem..

I just have to say "**** **" and go with this stuff..  I'm sure the anxiety I create makes the symptoms, sleeping and everything else worse.

I'm so stressed that today my brain fog was so thick that nothing made sense..

Thank you for the good advice...  I will work on letting go and just trying my best to relax.

BB2