I'm Back, Off Clonazapam but still need to get off the Zolpidem HELP!!

[ti...]

Well I tapered off the Clonazapam and crossed over to Diazapam and have been off that poison since June of last year. Am still taking my Ambien/Zolpidem. Am still having considerable withdrawal since stopping the Diazapam. Frankly Am in real Hell right now. I have never gone up in my Ambien Dose still at 10 mg and it is not working anymore. I average 1-3 hours of sleep a night and am Sleep deprived more then ever. I don't want to ever take Diazapam again because its all I can think of in the middle of the night when the whole family is asleep and I'm up  railing at God and feeling down right suicidal because I want to sleep soooo bad and there is NO relief. I have had no luck finding a Doc that actually understands how terrible Benzos are and know they would just say go back on them and its all I can do right now NOT to. I know to get off the zolpidem the best way would be to use the Diazapapam cross over. But to have to go thru the side effects ever again of that scares me to death. I am feeling so hopeless and really just dont know what to do because the whole thing is just a painful painful transition but the zolpidem is not working anymore anyway I'm in hell and exhausted out of my mind. Any ideas. Any help. Kind thoughts anything would be appreciated, Prayers always welcome. I apologize if I ramble and don't make complete sense but as sleep deprived as I am best I can do.

So here is what I am currently taking right now. I have quite a regiment I take every night starting at around 7:00 I take Omega 3 Fish Oil 1200 MG, L-Theanine 400 mg, at 9:30 I take Pramipexole for RLS and take 9 MG Melatonin at 10:30 2 Benadryl and A Herbal relaxation mixture  and Last I take my Ambien 10 mg at 11:00

Well I have to thank Theresa2 for her bodyscan link

Here is a body scan meditation link.... http://www.archive.org/details/MCullenBodyScanMeditation

I hadn't been on here in months and feeling Wayyyyyy desperate yesterday from no sleep I got on to see if there was anything. I found the link to the bodyscan and downloaded it. I used to meditate quite a bit years ago lol on cassette tapes. But now having to moved to the ipod non of my meditations work on it :( I had actually already been looking for something to put on my ipod. SO YAAAA so thankful to find one.

So last night I did my whole routine and so desperate and normally I listen to audio books at bedtime but decided to do the body scan. Its 30 mins long and guess what it worked. I fell asleep before it finished and woke at some point to take off my earbuds and had been deep enough to actually go back to sleep. Wahoooo I usually am so tense and my anxiety is so bad my whole body is tense and can never get to sleep. It has been so bad that I started having really bad Acid Reflux about 2 months ago I started having these weird Thumps in my chest I was terrified it was my heart went to a doc and he did a EKG which showed nothing. After talking to the doc I figured out some of the other things I was experiencing like coughing alot every morning so bad I would throw up, heartburn and of course the wierd thump thumpy thing in my chest that sometimes was so big if felt like it was in my throat. He said it was Acid reflux and to try this pill. So I did (after doing a full look up on the internet to see what it really was I do that now) I started not puking every morning and the thumpy thing got lots better. But still was happening.

Well in my search yesterday to help sleep since I was still having issues w/ the acid reflux I also did research on that. And looked into some things I use already for other things. I have been using Bentonite Clay (Redmond Clay) for a while now for lots of thing I am doing a clease w/ it now. I have used it for stomach problems alot and diarrhea (kick butt for this) Well tons of ppl have found help for thier acid reflux and yesterday even w/ the medicine my anxiety was soooo over the top my chest was a thumping like crazy. I figure my Acid makers must go nuts when my Anxiety is thru the roof. So I took some of my clay and Yaaaaa it is helping. So now am going to see if I can get off my prescription and do the clay instead. Didnt take it this morning drank a cup of clay water and doing great :) Thank God for my really bad day yesterday.

In my post yesterday I was just unable to think much and really didnt write about what I had been up to since I had been on here months ago. So here are some things that have helped me.

I have been helped by L-Theanine quite a bit. It really is all about how good it is. I went to a Naturepath MD so they were a actually doctor and also practice herbs ect. I felt mixed feelings on seeing him. He essentially told me to stop eating sugar go to atkins based diet to to loose so weight and to excesses. THen he gave me a list of vitamins to take. THEY HAVE HELPED! Its important to take quality supplements because if u don't you just don't get the same results. He told me to take

OMEGA 3 complex (A Good Health food comp should have these don't get them at walmart for example)

L-THeanin  I take 2 morning and 4 at bedtime(I get pharmaceutical grade L-Theanine - ProThera brand 100 mg 60 caps from http://store.mornatural.com/ )

Vitamine D3 5000 mg (Get at a good health food store)

Pantothenic Acid 500 mg taken morning and Night (I get pharmaceutical grade for this from https://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/Login )

I saw this Doc end of September last year. Before I saw him I was experiencing Extream vertigo, I had to always have someone to hold on to it was super bad. Extremely over sensitive to all my senses, too much light, or noise or smells particularly made me just super miserable my head would just Shake and shake inside like my brain itself was shaking. I was having panic attacks all the time so bad they I had even hyperventilated to pass out and that was in my bed. Insane bad head aches all the time. Anxiety all the time to the point of cutting my hands w/ my fingernails from squeezing my hands sooooo hard.

To say the least very terrible. Its took a few weeks of taking the vitamins but I started to see marked improvements. I am still experiencing most of the symptoms to a degree. BUT much much less. My Vertigo is really only when I roll over in bed or when I just lay down flat its tons better. My sensitivity to my senses is still yucky but in the past for example going to church was impossible I just was soooo miserable w/ all the sounds of people around me and the bright lights and everything just wanted to run screaming from church, Now I am uncomfortable and overwhelmed but I power thru so my kids have me there. My brain shakes are not as bad now at all, I still get them but not as violently its worse when I'm not sleeping and am major strung out. My panic attacks are so much better I don't hyperventilate a few times a day like I was really don't hyperventilate any more. Anxiety is better but still really struggling w/ that.

I definitely think that I had help w/ these supplements but again if u don't take quality it doesn't work the 1st 2 months of my supplement came from the doctors office where he essensitally had his own supplements and herbs that he "prescribed for helping different things my DH spent almost $200 dollars he was so wanting me to get help. After that I ordered from Puritans pride and to say that I noticed symptoms come right on back is a understatement. The naturepath is a hour from my home so I call them and told them what had happened and they told me that they had pharmaceutical grade supplements they told me where they got their supplement and then I did research to find them but now pay as much. Tossed the Puritans pride stuff and got some good stuff again. Yaaa things started to get better.

Anyway this is my story and my experience and I hope it helps you or someone reading this.