Author Topic: The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today  (Read 139423 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today
« Reply #3550 on: May 21, 2022, 02:07:51 am »
Very cool. Thanks for sharing dove
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3551 on: May 21, 2022, 02:22:24 pm »
Yes, everything youíve said dove makes a lot of sense and is very helpful. I really appreciate it!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3552 on: May 21, 2022, 03:03:22 pm »
Untethered:

I just saw your q-

Thank you so much for this. I just had 1 more question for you. Itís in regards to adding a 3rd or 4th dose. If Iím currently on 0.25 twice daily (0.5 total), does that work out to this:

0.166 per dose  if dosing 3
0.125 per dose if dosing 4

The answer is yes

[Buddie]

« Reply #3553 on: May 30, 2022, 03:17:12 pm »
Hey, I'm currently trimming Xanax. From today I take 0.0625 mg twice a day, it didn't go because I felt bad in the morning. I had to throw in 0.125 mg. Taper Xanax is difficult, I have no weight. I cut out the tablet with a razor blade. Every day I try to function normally, play sports, I feel better than after leaving Valium. I just have a tachycardia problem. Hopefully my body gets used to the new dosing of Xanax  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3554 on: May 30, 2022, 04:44:09 pm »
Good to hear from you. Whatever your taper, if it works, that is all that matters. You don't want your CNS overwhelmed with too much of a cut, and go into acute, you want to feel like you don't quite have enough medication per dose, but you can still function in some capacity.

It is really hard, tapering is extremely difficult. Your so low in dose however,  would like to see more end stage peeps chime in. I know the very low dosing can be difficult in a way that the higher doses are not. Not a guarantee at all, but it is different.

This is temporary
You will heal
You got this
-Dove