Author Topic: The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today  (Read 87937 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Xaxax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 09:12:36 pm »
Hello BB

I might have few products for you to use that might help you out with your withdraw synthoms.

For Sleeping...  I use Scotish Oatmeal, this was on The Doctor Oz Show. I am sleeping better now, but when I wasn't, this was my answer! During the Day, if you can, try some Herbal Teas, this should com down you system a little. But remember to eat right too. Drink lots of water every day. I did try out a product that I caught on Dr Oz Show called L-Theanine, this is another product that help me sleep very well at night too. I only took it for a few nights, but when I did, I slept for 8 hours.
   I do hope everone tries o get enough sleep, because his is the time the body and mind start to repair its self.

Wish everyone the best in their recovery and try to stay strong

Rocket.    :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 04:15:15 pm »
Good Morming BB

Hope that everyone is okay and smiling today
 ;D

Rocket
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 05:52:56 pm »
Truthfully, I feel crummy today. My ears are ringing, my muscles aches and I have a burning of my scalp and shoulders. It is my own darn fault. I had some extra Xanax and I took it the day before last after a rough session with my therapist. I just wanted to sleep the day away and not worry about anything. But now I am paying the price with rebound anxiety.
I see my pdoc today. I am going to ask for only 30 .25mg tabs of Xanax. I am scared, but it has to be done. I hope I do not chicken out and ask for 45 tablets. I am going to have to remind myself that I, the mature adult, is the driver of this life bus. As a mature adult, I say 30 tablets only.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 05:55:27 pm »
Remember this is not a punishment, but a reward...30 :thumbsup:

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 06:01:29 pm »
I will try [...]. Are those your puppies? They are so cute. One looks like a Shitzu and the other a Cairn  Terrier. :smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 07:35:28 pm »
Hello [...],

Hang in there! You were almost there. Try not to let anyone stress you out. Remember, you are the only that can make yourself better. So just keep on pushing on. The more of the Poison you take, the longer it will take to come off again or to taper off. I know it's hard, I C/T off the Poison 11 months ago, and never looked back. Was hit by a big wave a few weeks back, but just moved forward. I do know that there is a silver lining out there waiting for us all.
      To occupy my time, I go outside and ride my bike 10 miles now. Or I work in my Music Studio for a few hours. It's hard to concentrate some days, my ears ringing some, but just have to keep my brain moving.
       So if you can, try to do something that keeps you moving forward. We will all get better, I do know this from reading a whole lot of forums.

Godspeed and keep on smiling.

Rocket :).    :thumbsup:     :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 08:02:12 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement Rocket. I needed the reminder when I feel crummy like this that it will pass. All I need to do is push through it.

Walking at a brisk pace for at least 30 minutes helps, but my motivation to do so is low today." Nothing to it but to do it" is not working for me.

Sorry for being so negative. I am not always like this, thank goodness.

[...]~[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
Hello [...],

I know what you mean about motivation. Some days we have it, and some days we don't. For me, I just push myself to put my shoes on and walk out the door. I just think that if I get the excersise I need, this will speed up my recovery and also keep the brain thinking positive too. I live in the [...] of Texas, so the weather is perfect during the winter. But when it rains, bummer, I do get a little depressed like everyone.
    But [...], if you don't mind me calling you [...]? Just keep with it, you will get better like many BB. I myself just can't wait until this day comes. I think that then I will be able to have a glass of Red Wine to celebrate, Yahooooooooooo

Godspeed and always look Forward, never behind,

Rocket.  :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 11:45:15 pm »

Rocket,
               Thanks for the inspiration. We need it! Today, walked felt much
       Better. Your right about eating balanced meals, water too!
       Im just sad. But I know time heals all wounds.
             Music does sooth the soul!
              Welbeing and healing  keeping on.
        [...] ([...])   :angel:

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 02:35:17 pm »
Hello [...],

It's good that you are keeping a positive attitude about your withdraw. And like to tell all my BB about this state of mind. If you do this will keep you going forward all the time. The negatives that creep into your brains are only thoughts, that's all, just thoughts. So, keep you mind going with the Positve thoughts of where you will be in a few months, and how far you have come from getting off this Poison Pill.

It is getting better for all of Us, and we will be able to take control of our thoughts and Life's soon.

Godspeed and keep a smile on your face and everyone will smile back at you!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket.     :thumbsup:       :smitten: