Author Topic: The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today  (Read 111138 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Xaxax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 03:11:56 am »
Yes it is [...]. Thank you for mentioning it in your blog. :-*

[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 03:48:27 am »
Hello [...] and all my BB, I am sure that it gets better in time, but just like a lot of you I keep on second guessing myself. Had a few bad days with some crazy sxs, and just wish that it sould end a give me a long window. Went riding today, had to fight the sxs but made the 10 miles, what a project for me today. Tinnitus still bothering today, about 40 percent in each ear. Just can't seem to get into the Music Studio at all. Can't distinguish certin sounds, and the consultation is out the door. If anyone would like to listen to my Music, just let me know. Will guide you to my music for Free Downloads, yes they are Free for my BB. No Charge. They seem to help some people to relax and take their minds off of everything. But enough of that. Tonight been tired overly. Hope to sleep well for about 7 hours. My memory seems to be getting better as time goes by. But my attention span isn't there yet. But getting there. I have been there where everyone started, but getting better, you will too.

Wish that everyone will feel better tomorrow, and keep the Faith and stay positive too

Rocket.    :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 04:22:16 am »
Good Night Everyone, hope is in the near future for Everyone.
Stay Focus and keep the Faith

Rocket

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 04:28:17 am »
Thanks for starting this thread rocket.

All benzos are nasty, but I've read somewhere that Xanax (and halcion) bind particularly tightly to GABA receptors.  I was also on Xanax XR. I recently read the package insert for the XR (wish inhad done that about one year sooner!!) which states that discontinuation can lead to "severe" emotional and physical reactions. So the question begs: why would my so-called doctor blow off my question about dependence??   Is she stupid or sadistic. Not sure which is worse.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 04:21:54 pm »
  WINDOWS, They Open, They Close, They Come on Fast, and They leave real Slow. Wish that I could see into the Future to predict Which way I need to retreat to!!!!!
   The question is, is it an indication that the end is near, I can only tell you that for me, the windows started coming more frequently, and for longer periods, and for the MOST part (not always) the waves were not as severe.  I'm sure others will chime in here.
   Just holding out for some better days. Had a one day Window, that was great. But now, it's raining outside, can't ride my bike, and that is 2 negatives. But the 1 positive is that I can say hello to my BB and try to sooth some of your questions and thoughts. If my brain keeps on working properly, lol.
    Try to have a great day My BB. And in all, stay focus on where you want to be in the Future.

Rocket.    :thumbsup:   :laugh:   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 04:27:05 pm »
[...],

Thank you for the info, very well appreciate. It's very nice to have BB and People that do care.

Will smile more.

Rocket.      :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 04:29:37 pm »
I am a short term user but a long time panic sufferer so it only took 6 week to make me where I am.  :crazy: Today I only cried for a few moments so far so i guess it is better than the all day crying spells i was having before my taper started a few days ago.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 04:36:20 pm »
Hey [...],

Sorry to hear about your recovery. But just stay with the Doctor's taper. I did the C/T, and it wasn't a walk in the park at all. It was just Crazy. I nevered seizures, but caught myself slurring a few times, and that wasn't good. So you have lots of BB hear to help you deal with your withdraw.

So hang tight, the ride isn't good but the ending will be spectacular.

Rocket.   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 04:52:03 pm »
Hello [...] and BB

Wish that I have started it sooner, I am sure that it night haves helped quite a few BB. But I do try to encourage All BB to leave a little Something about their day or days to show and help other BB to see that they are not the only one's going threw the Withdraws and to show them what they might expect to go threw with their withdraws. Everyone needs help, it might be a little, or it might be a lot. But, help is here on this Wonderful Site for everyone seeking it.

Godspeed and Stay Safe. Keep On Pushing Forward. The End is Near!!!!

Rocket.         ;):D:thumbsup:   :smitten:   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 04:54:16 pm »
Hello [...] and BB

Wish that I have started it sooner, I am sure that it might have helped quite a few BB. But I do try to encourage All BB to leave a little Something about their day or days to show and help other BB to see that they are not the only one's going threw the Withdraws and to show them what they might expect to go threw with their withdraws. Everyone needs help, it might be a little, or it might be a lot. But, help is here on this Wonderful Site for everyone seeking it.

Godspeed and Stay Safe. Keep On Pushing Forward. The End is Near!!!!

Rocket.         ;):D:thumbsup:   :smitten:   :smitten: