head pressure

[ki...]

Does anyone know what causes this head pressure?  I can't get any relief at all....is it muscle related? Bloodpressure?  Or just wd???? Anything to help?????

Hi,

I don't know what causes it but it is one of the most universal withdrawal symptoms.  It's not blood pressure, as far as I know.  If there is anything to help, I'd like to know what it is.  I'm 10 months out, and this symptom still comes and goes.

:smitten:

Megan its my absolute worst sys.... Hard to even function with it....how do I cope? And how long does yours stay?  I was thinking of maybe trying excedrin tension relief or muscle relaxants....any thoughts?

Sometimes ibuprofen helps my head symptoms.  Excedrin has never done anything for me (just me, I guess), but ibuprofen usually does.  My head pressure is worst in the morning and usually improves a lot as the day goes on.

Mines is the same!!!!! Tends to ease up at night a bit however as soon as my brain wakes up here we go all over again.  Has Motrin been mentioned by.most in wd to be safe? 

Ima give it a try!!!!!! I went to the er for it and they gave me tramadol however that was no help!!!!! They thought it was a migraine although I told them its pressure and tightness not pain!!!! I'll give it a try!

Does anyone know what causes this head pressure?  I can't get any relief at all....is it muscle related? Bloodpressure?  Or just wd???? Anything to help?????

Cranial nerves randomly firing off.

Robb