Author Topic: Driving in the Left Lane- pianogirl's Story of Healing and Hope for all of You!  (Read 54130 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Driving in the Left Lane-My Story of Healing and Hope for all of You!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 03:16:35 pm »
Thanks [...]...

Continued good health.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »
[...],

Thank you so much for posting this. What a great title!!

This story is a wonderful example of how withdrawals can change who we are. You were a high functioning woman, with a full life and these drugs brought you to your knees. You became someone you didn't recognize. That's frightening. Now look at you, you're back to a full and happy life. You're back, your in the left lane and I couldn't be more proud of you.

Yours is a story that so many of our buddies are in the midst of right now. Hopefully they will now see how they too will get back to life. This does end. It is temporary.

Thanks [...]. You're a wonderful example for our buddies.

Much love and thanks,
[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 07:43:42 pm »
[...],

This story is a wonderful example of how withdrawals can change who we are. You were a high functioning woman, with a full life and these drugs brought you to your knees. You became someone you didn't recognize. That's frightening. Now look at you, you're back to a full and happy life. You're back, your in the left lane and I couldn't be more proud of you.

Yours is a story that so many of our buddies are in the midst of right now. Hopefully they will now see how they too will get back to life. This does end. It is temporary.

Much love and thanks,

[...],

Thank you so much for this message. You are so right about being changed. Now that I look back I don't even recognize the person I was.  I feel released from some horrible cocoon that was keeping me from flying free.

Hey, there's room in that left lane for you too. I've left a big space for you.

Love to you my dear friend,

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 07:56:08 pm »
[...],

Much love and thanks,

[...],

Thank you so much for this message. You are so right about being changed. Now that I look back I don't even recognize the person I was.  I feel released from some horrible cocoon that was keeping me from flying free.

Hey, there's room in that left lane for you too. I've left a big space for you.

Love to you my dear friend,

I'll be in the left lane very soon, thanks to your story and all the wonderful members who have taken the time to write a success story.

[Buddie]

Oh my Gosh [...] this is such great news, I'm so happy to hear your enjoying life again.

Bless you,

[Buddie]

Thank you [...], [...] and [...],

I wish all the best healing to you.  [...], I know you are well now, thanks for the good wishes. 

[Buddie]

[...]!!!   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am SO happy to see this posted!   :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

You have been a constant support to me since I ended my taper.  We have shared many stories, and you have always been part of my "support team" here on BB when I needed it most.  I don't know your name, what you look like, or where you live...but what I do know is that you're warm, kind, [...], sincere, genuine and have a heart of gold.  I know you as "[...]".  And you're the best "[...]" out there. 

You haven't had it easy since being benzo-free and the progress you've made is nothing short of awesome.  I am so incredibly happy for you and can't wait to follow in your footsteps and write my own story in the future. 

You're one of a kind and I'm so grateful to have "met" you. 

Love and BIG hugs,
[...]

[Buddie]

Dear Pianagirl,
I am soooo happy for you and your success story will give everyone [...] struggling so much [...] for healing. :smitten:
 You managed to fight the battle and continued to  help others on this forum  keeping  this site safe for us all, words can not express how much your dedication is appreciated, all the while you were struggling like the rest of us here while helping so many others with your knowledge and support. :smitten:
Here's to all the years ahead, lived to the fullest in the left lane :thumbsup:
[...]

[Buddie]

[...]!!!   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am SO happy to see this posted!   :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

You have been a constant support to me since I ended my taper.  We have shared many stories, and you have always been part of my "support team" here on BB when I needed it most.  I don't know your name, what you look like, or where you live...but what I do know is that you're warm, kind, [...], sincere, genuine and have a heart of gold.  I know you as "[...]".  And you're the best "[...]" out there. 

You haven't had it easy since being benzo-free and the progress you've made is nothing short of awesome.  I am so incredibly happy for you and can't wait to follow in your footsteps and write my own story in the future. 

You're one of a kind and I'm so grateful to have "met" you. 

Love and BIG hugs,
[...]

[...]  :smitten:  :smitten:

I can't tell you how I looked forward to hearing from you on my blog during those bleak days. Gosh, we've come a long way haven't we. I remember those days where all I could do was to be on BB and see if I was alone in my symptoms. You were such a great support for me and I'll remember it always.

I am just following the the footsteps of those who have come before me.  You'll be following mine soon and you will leave imprints for others to come along to the world of wellness as well.

You don't know what I look like huh, well I could describe myself but then I probably would be fibbing just a bit.   ::) ::) ::)

Love to You,

[...]  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

Dear Pianagirl,
I am soooo happy for you and your success story will give everyone [...] struggling so much [...] for healing. :smitten:
 You managed to fight the battle and continued to  help others on this forum  keeping  this site safe for us all, words can not express how much your dedication is appreciated, all the while you were struggling like the rest of us here while helping so many others with your knowledge and support. :smitten:
Here's to all the years ahead, lived to the fullest in the left lane :thumbsup:
[...]

Thank you so much [...].  I have always loved your user name. My work here is a labor of love and [...] and I plan to continue to help others as I have been helped.

Enjoy your life to the fullest as well, after withdrawal it is well deserved.  :thumbsup: