the sleeper by thuma herbalists

[La...]

I happened to see this product on the shelf of my local health food store and apparently it is a new product for them produced by Thuma herbals which is an  established herbal store in the Toronto area since 1888.

It has 5 ingredients:

Hops strobile,

L-5htp,

lemon balm herb top,

linden flower,

scullcap herb tops.

I am thinking of purchasing a bottle as I am still struggling with sleep at 5 month post benzo taper and have tried a number of the usual over the counter remedies with little success, I, like many, hold out hope there might be something out there that will help with the elusive sleep ::). I fall asleep well but wake up every night like clockwork after 2 hrs sleep and that's when I have difficulty. Right now I am taking 1/2 a unisom tab which helps me get another 3-4 hrs but I just feel defeated relying on yet another pill for sleep, so am hoping maybe something more natural will work for me.

Any thoughts?

Ladygrace12

Do you get the unison over the counter? Have you had any adverse effects?

I had acupuncture the other day and slept more last night. He also gave me some herbs to take that he said would help calm me down. I've read that lemon balm affects GABA but you know what? Who cares if it helps with symptoms and there's mo side effects. I was against using anything to help with withdrawal but now that my face is all messed up from lack of sleep and stress I wish I would have.

Anyway, let us know if that helps. I'll try it.

Remmie