Ladies help please!

[Go...]

Sorry this is so sensitive and hope that it does not offend anyone.  Are there any ladies out there that are having more painful periods during withdrawal?  I cramp so bad that it feels like I am having contractions.  It scares me because its easy to associate everything to wd but sometimes other things can be going on.  I'm sure I need to go to the doctor just to be sure but I'm not one to go to the doctor these days.

Anyone with this same or similar experience.  Information is much appreciated.

GG

I am sorry for your pain. I had endometriosis so I know how painful it can be. I had lower abdominal pain during w/d but  it is not connected with periods. It can be in the middle of the cycle and it knows to be so painful. Few nights ago it woke me up in the middle of the night and lasted 20 min or so and the next day it was fine. I went 2 times in the last year to gyno and they said except one cyst which as they think not makes me problems, everything looks fine.

Probably it is muscle related. But if you are concern that something else can be wrong better go check that out soon as you can.

I hope this passes for you soon.

Marry

oh yes! i had such painful cramps like an idiot i took 3 Norco opiate which then only made my brain even worse.

your definitely going to feel more stuff when your'e tapering or off the benzo's.

just got to go with the flow.

ha, i kow that's it's painful sometimes. are you able to take some aspirin. sometimes that really does help because the reason mostly for the cramps is when the blood is kinda coagulated and not flowing. because benzo withdrawal can tense everything up it tenses up all  those muscles & nerves that help for the blood to flow. once the blood flows more freely, the pain will ease up.