Author Topic: Bloat, Distension, Abdominal Pain.  (Read 760 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Bloat, Distension, Abdominal Pain.
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:22 pm »
Thanks [...],  Makes sense.... Food going quickly through our system due to stress..  Thx [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 05:47:40 pm »
[...],

Remember there are GABA receptors everywhere in your body.  Your core muscles that hold your abdomen together as well as the organs of the abdomen itself.  I used to have a six pack.  Now not so much!  I am training my core again, but the distended belly flares up and recedes.  My baseline is getting better over time.  I am sure yours will too.

Good luck,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 07:33:07 pm »
[...],

Remember there are GABA receptors everywhere in your body.  Your core muscles that hold your abdomen together as well as the organs of the abdomen itself.  I used to have a six pack.  Now not so much!  I am training my core again, but the distended belly flares up and recedes.  My baseline is getting better over time.  I am sure yours will too.

Hi [...],  Thanks..  The muscles on the left low side of my abdomen feel strange (like my left oblique).. It's interesting how you said the abdominal muscle has GABA.. To me it feels like a muscle problem down thetre and an organ problem on the upper left side..  The best way I can describe it is -Lower left side feels like my muscles dont want to hold my organs in..  [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 08:09:02 pm »
[...],

Hi [...],  Thanks..  The muscles on the left low side of my abdomen feel strange (like my left oblique).. It's interesting how you said the abdominal muscle has GABA.. To me it feels like a muscle problem down thetre and an organ problem on the upper left side..  The best way I can describe it is -Lower left side feels like my muscles dont want to hold my organs in..  [...]

Hi  B
I have this too , left side under rib , like extra muscle  big like hand is stuck under . Some days is there , some no . some days pain , is gas for me , pepernmint tea  calm this down .
I had  done all test , everything is good  and I am 16 months off .
Af
ter 12 years , so I think one more year  should be ok .

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 04:46:48 am »
I am only at .5 just dropped from 1mg and I quikly noticed the Bezo Belly, which is what I call it. Very Swollen, pulled tight very hard to bend over. Its very uncomfortable and painful to bend over.

To be honest I  would welcome the funny color or any color, well you get the point. Just to ease the pain of the Swollen tight  Painful Belly.

I started talking Relora, only started today so nothing I can report as of yet but I will let you know if t helps.

Hang in there.....I have posted all over this site about Benzo Belly apparently its part of the w/d I can't stand it. Nothing fits I look prego but No baby in there just benzo belly. I swear I will die if someone ask me if I am prego.. :-[

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 06:59:55 am »
Thanks Mis,    Yep... I hear you... It is a strange feeling..  My abdominal muscles feel torn or something.. You hang in there and we'll all keep each other posted..  [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 03:58:03 pm »
Just FYI relora has magnolia bark which acts on the benzo GABA A receptors. It works great but will slow healing. I was on it my whole taper and just recently stopped. My anxiety spike when I did. It's great for lower cortisol. Best of luck.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 04:36:22 pm »
[...],

When you get your report back from the Dr. and it is normal, chalk it up to adrenaline surges.  It's usually something you ate that you shouldn't have, or it could be gastric problems which is normal for withdrawal.  I've just had 5 straight days of surges, stomach pain, breathlessness, heart palps.  It's to the point that I don't worry too much about them anymore.  It's nerve racking but I just try to ride them out.  :tickedoff:  It's when I get a new symptom that I post here like you, to see if others have had the same sxs.I have the other problem that you don't have .... constipation, and I have a problem no matter what I take for it.

You're still early out from your jumping point, so it's hard to say when it will subside.

I pray that you will heal quickly.

[...]