[07...]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [si...]

• [el...]

• [bl...]

thank you amper - i appreciate your entertaining posts.

i am going to ask it be moved to off topic though - cause that is were the fun stuff goes ok :D

i would love to see freddy freddy priinz there two - that is awsome and sure to cheer anyone up having a bad day - as it is now i have to look all over for it and try to remember how to cut and paste it to someone who needs a smile.

[07...]
Sure.  It should go to "off-topic"... I thought about that after I posted it.  I was just too excited about the latest episode of the BRAK SHOW to know better!  :laugh:

:D well i was pretty excited to see it.

yep off topic is all pretty much non benzo stuff - and fun stuff although we need fun stuff all over - just to confusing when a post is just fun :laugh:

Brak's dad is Hispanic, lol! Who'd of thought? ???

So someone enlighten me. What is Brak? Is he a monster? or a human in a costume? Or a space alien?

But I sure do love him, he's so sweet.

Cardboard City is classic!

well judging from the category - he is a positive inspiration.

ok this is how i see him - his dad is not really his dad - but he takes after his mom - wears a mask and costume.

he has his moms eyes.

[07...]

Ha!  The "what is BRAK?" analysis!  No one on the outside is certain what is going on.  That may be the big joke.  I don't think mom and Brak are wearing costumes... I figure that he is an alien and his mom is too and his father is... well, his Hispanic father.  Notice how tiny his father is compared to everyone else.  :laugh:  Each episode has a different Brak Show title based on familiar old U.S. TV shows like "B.J. and the Brak" and "Father Knows Brak" etc.

I figure that it is just what it is...  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  ;)

Ha!  The "what is BRAK?" analysis! 

:2funny:

Yeah I don't think it's a costume either. they are aliens or something. I want to know Brak backstory!

Amp,

You crack me up!!  I popped onto this thread and the first thing I see is brak saying I am a cucumber.  I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Ah, that smile felt good!!

now that was a very good episode - i laughed through that one.

amp you are our cultural director - with out you the forum just would not have that cultural bling. ;)

well amper you have benzo withdrawal - which only last just so long and then you have brak - long live brak - cause we need something to widen our horizons. :)

ok i vote that brak link regarding poppy to be the best one yet.

i sure did laugh watching that one. :laugh:

Better than cardboard city?? I better go watch it.

as good or better then cardboard city - the benefit of cardboard city is that it is short and packed fully of funnies.

the thing about this one is it is really really funny and gives great insights into brak.