10+ Month update:

[bm...]

I discovered adrenal support and B vitamins and seem to be doing a lot better than I was, I'm still tired, shaky and my vision is very blurry and watery. Sleep has returned and some fatigue has lifted, I would say I'm 40%/100%. The thing I have noticed since I have been getting more sleep is that in the morning my body seems to want more and more and my body is really hot in the morning, I have been on the adrenal support for 2 weeks and see a little bit of a change, prob need a full month on them. The blurry watery vision and derealism kinda suck, I also have horrible cramps/tightness in my right leg, I think it's because I have flat feet and its not W/D related.

Awesome news! Are you feeling more refreshed when you wake up in the morning? Maybe you are finally getting that deep sleep you have been so deprived of.  I would also like to know what the adrenal support is.

I'm sleeping more but still waking up shaky and weak/skin burning. When I wake up I want to sleep more! But as soon as I get up and start moving I feel a little better. I'm on http://www.unionsquarechiro.com/products/images/adrenals.jpg

Then I'm on something else which produces natural energy called corvalen/rib rose

I still have some fatigue, slight shaking, weird tightness in my right calf muscle, red watery blurry eyes , but I seem to be doing a little better. I would say I'm about 40%.

Hey guys, just wanted to see who still has the morning adrenaline thing/shaking/skin burning and who is waking up unsteady and with really blurry vision at 10-12 months off?? Will this ever stop? Will the blurry vision go away??? My eyes are so watery and blurry, even when I put my glasses on my eyes are still blurry.

Hi Beamer,

I still have the things you mention. Waking up either too early OR wanting to sleep for hours and hours after waking. Fatigue at times, energy at others. Blurry vision off and on. Body is HOT a lot - feels like I have a fever in my head and chest, but my arms feel cool. Some burning skin, but it's mild - just noticeable. Mostly, I feel like I Have flu a lot - OR at times I feel great.  Still slight d/r.

:)Parker