Author Topic: 2012 - the year of change and redemption.  (Read 6813 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2012 - the year of change and redemption.
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2019, 03:44:20 pm »
I just wanted to come back and say Hi. I watched the Lisa Ling special yesterday and it's fantastic to see this getting the attention it deserves.

It's been almost 8 years now, and I'm still happily benzo free, living a good life. We have 2 beautiful kids now who are my entire world.

To those struggling and suffering - stay strong. It is a hell that can be escaped.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2019, 05:35:48 pm »
Thank you [...] and Congratulations on 8 years free! Your story is inspiring and I am so happy you are healed now and life is good for you. I am beyond thrilled that Lisa Long did this story. Finally we can feel some validation for what we have endured. We are finally being heard.

[...]  :smitten: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2019, 05:45:51 pm »
Thanks for coming back and leaving this message of hope!

Your music is very powerful, it really portrays the triumph of man over benzo withdrawal.

All the best to you.

[...]  :smitten: