Author Topic: 2012 - the year of change and redemption.  (Read 6815 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2012 - the year of change and redemption.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 10:43:42 pm »
What a journey [...] & how wonderful that your muse has returned, your symphony is off to a moving start. Thanks for sharing this.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 11:17:36 am »
Hi [...],

Wow what a story ! Thank you for sharing it and for sharing the symphony section, it's wonderful and you are obviously extremely talented.

I'm so pleased that you are now doing so well and I wish you continued healing  :thumbsup:

[...] x
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 11:49:35 am »
Hi [...]

I just read your story thank you so much!
 Your story gave me so much hope for the future.

Thanks for sharing your music it was beautiful and very moving.

Wishing you continued  happiness.  :)

Lib

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 03:07:18 pm »
[...] Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 04:03:04 pm »
Hello all.

Here is a section of the symphony I'm working on. This represents the time just after detox, when I was tentative but hopeful. A sense of awe and wonder at finally having eyes to see the world. The wonder transitions into hope, and then joyous triumph.  This section is called "The Phoenix".

http://youtu.be/puqLwcbdcX0

Thanks,
[...]

Beautiful, triumphant, hopeful, inspiring, a life emerging.

Thank you for sharing this, you have a very special gift. Not many people in this can do what you do, I hope you treasure this gift and continue to share it with the world.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 05:20:33 pm »
I absolutely believe that the creative outlet is one of the things that has allowed my recovery to go so well, especially after what I dose I was on.  I am humbled and grateful to be alive, let alone recovering so well and moving forward with good things in life.  Having the emotional outlet in the music is, for me, the best therapy I could possibly receive.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 05:55:12 pm »
Bravo!  Bravo!  Fantastic!   Beautiful composition, [...] ... very moving and inspiring.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 11:11:21 pm »
You are a very strong person to have endured all of that. It's great to know that you have your life back and it sounds like it is better than ever. Congratulations!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 05:21:29 am »
Congratulations [...]!  So happy to hear that you're doing so well!  Thank you for sharing your story as well as your music!  Your story gives me hope that one day I will be free from this.
Best wishes to you and continued healing!

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 12:10:56 pm »
Hello all.

Here is a section of the symphony I'm working on. This represents the time just after detox, when I was tentative but hopeful. A sense of awe and wonder at finally having eyes to see the world. The wonder transitions into hope, and then joyous triumph.  This section is called "The Phoenix".

http://youtu.be/puqLwcbdcX0

Thanks,
[...]

You composed and wrote this Glenn????  Absolutely friggin AH-MAZING  :thumbsup:......I listened to it with my heart and it manages to touch those places in my heart and soul that are still so blunted and be able to express what words cannot yet.

Thanks so much for sharing your words, music, analogy of the Phoenix and story of hope & new perspective with us all.  All the best with your NEW LIFE!!!

Sincerely, Ruth in New Zealand