[ch...]

Hello...I was a member of this board some years ago, but I forget my user name etc..

I was prescribed Lexotan (9mg = 15mg valium) for 15 years.  With the help of this board and others, I switched to valium and tapered over nine months, but reinstated four months later.  After nine months of reinstatement hell, I eventually underwent flumazenil treatment in Hong Kong (where I lived) in March of 2007.  I have been benzo-free for over five years now, my only symptom being loud tinnitus.

I hope to be able to help fellow Buddies.  Thank you.

[ee...]

Hello and Welcome to Benzo Buddies Chantra

Glad to see you have once again found us.  You have a very interesting story, which I am sure many will be interested in hearing.  It's wonderful to hear the flumazenil treatment worked for you and congratulations on being Benzo Free since 2007!

Please feel free to post up any topics you might like to discuss.  Here's the link for the Withdrawal and Recovery Thread

If you wish to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) this link will show you how Click Here for instructions

Personally, I am very pleased to hear of your flumazenil treatment as I have recently been faced with a medical crisis and need to get off my meds ASAP and have been discussing this protocol with Dr O'Neill in WA.

Cheers,

StaffyGirl