how am i doing at 25 months

[ka...]

hi everyone

i have passed my 2 years mark.yes it improves though very slowly but it does.u may not remember i was way too sick for long time.

it was absolutely hell for me for months after months.i cried had lots of doubt and fear if i would feel a bit normal again...if i would heal....i,m not 100% yet but i feel i,m heading towards it...may be with in next 1 year time....i had all surreal symptoms like dr,dp,heavy cog fog,memory loss....akathesia,anxiety,panic,no sleep,agoraphobia,repeated thoughts and over all zero balance....now at this time i have new symptoms but nothing to compare those....i still have restlessness,anxiety,trembling but very less intensed....fatigue and weird feelings in teeth is big issue now....somedays r bad and some days r good ...i can do and go anything i want though i prefer not to do too much as my cns is still recovering....i have suffered much as because i was on the drug for long time 14 years..it was xanax 1 mg....and almost cted...i tapered 3 months and at my own...for the first 1 and half year  i constantly came to chat ..dont think they allow it now...but it helped me a lot to know  about withdrawal .i enjoyed talking to people and we used to be close to each other though i,m from a differnet country with different culture. anyway i,m here to say that i improved a lot...u will too....and it ends like many said before us...i here by believe on that.....

thank u all for reading the post.

nothing helps me but time so just wait u will know it improves and thus ends.

kaiserzaid

Thank you!!!! So happy for you. Really needed to hear this today. I have all the sx you mentioned and am still tapering. Did you ever have flu sx? I feel so ill daily-wondering if it will ever end. Also, has you fatigue improved since the beginning?

Thank you again for coming back here. I wish you a full recovery!!

thanx...tina my fatigue has improved i have it recently though.....yes i have flue symptoms too and cold problems...i think it will pass soon...and wellness i still miss u a lot...hows r things for u...love and hug...

Hi Kaiser,

So glad to hear that you are doing better.  I too remember those chat days.  Remember, each day off is one step closer to full healing.

Ginia            You'll get there soon enough !!

• 2 weeks later...
[45...]

Hey K,

Great news, glad to hear you're too healing. I hope everyone from our 'generation' is experiencing more and more healing each day.

I am right behind you, will be two years off on December 10th and plan to write a success story some time around then. Things for me really changed leaps and bounds once I hit 18 months.... From then on out I couldn't be stopped. I've done more things in the last few months that remind me that I am normal and healthy again. Healing really does happen, it really truly does. I was with you back in the days of chat all day everyday. I am so happy to read that you are seeing progress at two years. Much love to you K!!!

Melo x  :smitten:

We have all come along way Melo.  All I need is for the buzzing to quit.  Its been changing so maybe its going to happen.  I am so happy for you and Kaiser.  Linder xo

Big K...:)

This is such wonderful newz.. I am so happy for you .I know its been a very long and very hard road. You stayed strong and keep fighting through with so much positivity! This is fantastic to hear..I always knew you would get through .Im so glad now you Know this to...

Very Proud of you K..

~Jenny

Hey Kaiser....  Wonderful to read your post, and to see your doing so well.  Congratulations Kaiser.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  My hubby is three months behind you, and sounds like you both are on the same track.  We'll get there Kaiser.  So happyyou posted to let all who have been traveling on this journey together on BB since 2010!  Hugs to you Kaiser    :smitten: :smitten:  Pattylu

wow......

i got u all here....

thank u every one for replying.melo,ginia,linder,jaso,patty....wow i,m very happy to hear u.....missing u a lot.

remember those times when we used to chat and hang all the day.....sweet memories....

u people r so nice to me.....helped me a lot...very much grate full to u....

wish i could get those time again....

love and hug

one more thing i,m opening a school from this jan for kids....

pls pray for me...and of course i,m getting close to the end of the tunnel....feel its not far....

wish u all good luck

kaiser

[45...]

Hey K.,

Wishing you all the best on your new venture. Praying the school turns out to be just what you have in mind. Our hearts are always with you. We've been thru something together that no one else can truly understand. I've made friends around the globe who carried me at times when I was too weak to carry myself. I will be eternally grateful to those who provided hope and faith when mine was lacking. I count you as one of those friends K., and I know you'll only do good things. Here's to the new school and a new happy, healthy life!

Much Love,

Melo x

:smitten:

Ps. Nothing like a good success story to bring your old buddies out of the woodwork!

melo its really heart touching.....

may be we never see each other but we r very close....

i also pray for u all from heart....

aways love

[45...]

Hi K,

Some day we may meet, our paths will cross again. I am also doing some charity work, getting ready to start a charity for inner city children.

Meditation, yoga for kids. Kind of a meditate not medicate. I realize that taking on Big Pharma is not on my radar right now, but want to give back how I can. I will be studying in South Africa with programs like this already. America does it all wrong. We can learn from other cultures on how to care for people in times of need. Let's keep in touch K.

Much love,

Melo x

:smitten:

thats very nice to hear...

yoga meditation is also becoming popular here too....

i will keep in touch for sure...

pray for ur success.....

love

Glad to hear your doing so much better Kool-Aid. You went through some serious symptoms and I'm glad your getting some normality again. This withdrawl is very cruel and mean.

Kaiserzaid,

Thanks for posting your progress, your dose was equal to 50mgs of Librium, i was on 30mgs of Librium 22 years, i have been tapering very slowly (at this 16.5 months now and i am down to almost 7.5mg which is equal to just 3mg of Valium)... i am in this for another year at least.

I sure can get how your taper must have hurt and the year out thereafter, that was quite fast and i am sorry you had such a hellish time, much kudos to you for sticking it out, you must be one tough cookie.

Very happy to read you are healing well these days and that the bad stuff is mostly over, i think you will really see much more improvements in the coming months, seriously well done, it´s awful what we have to endure and for so long isn´t it? I wish you speeddy and total healing real soon, you sure will have earned your health back.

Keep us posted.

Oscar

• 9 years later...

When were you 100% cured? How are you today? Your post is 10 years old ;)

Not many stick around once recovered, we're happy they write their success stories before they go on to live their lives.