anyone here from Indianapolis, indiana area or know of anyone

[pe...]

I am in desperate need of daily support/companionship or a buddy...I am really struggling and have been home by myself for 7 months due to this mess...my husband works during the day and we have no family to help and I am alone all the time and need more support and companionship during the day.  If anyone knows of anyone who is home and has gone thru this or is going thru this I would appreciate it knowing of they would like to get together during the day.  I won't make it without additional contact...I am really sick and struggling...thanks, Pebbles

• 4 months later...
Thanks...there are so many new members that I wanted to bump this up to see if anyone might be from Indiana on the board.

Hi Pebbles,

I'm not as up to speed with your situation as some others - please post about we might help. A couple of things always concerned me: you seemed to have difficulty in making a decision and sticking to it; and that you are confused from all the meds you take. Please, find someone that can help make sense of the suggestions you receive from here and to keep you on track. You need to gain control of your situation before moving forwards.

See next post!

Hi pebbles. We're here for you whenever you need us! I'm also home alone (well I have a 9 month old daughter) all of the time and it really is tough. My family lives an hour or up to 6 away so I dont see much of them. I spend alot of time on here though so I have the support I need and people really do help. I try to get out everyday, even if it's just a quick trip to the store and it helps to get out for a little while. Are you able to drive?

Please let us know what's going on!

Amanda

• 4 weeks later...
Just bumping this up as there are new members to see if anyone is from Indiana...ground support too...Thanks