Benzo Ravaged Appearance

[Ze...]

I personally know many people whose appearance suffered as a result of their tapers, and who felt just as you do. Here's something one of them wrote to me, just so you will see that you're not alone:

I am so fragile right now and feel so ugly inside and out and seem to need constant reassurance that this is all going to pass.

I gave her something to put on her mirror.

I'd like you to print this out and put it on your mirror too:

"The true image is currently not availble.

Please check back after taper completion

for a stunning and beautiful reflection.

Until that time, the true image is only viewable

in the soul of the person standing here."

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x149/Zephyr88/MISC/howcute.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x149/Zephyr88/Self%20Esteem/34fc1616.jpg

Believe it!

• 4 weeks later...

i tell ya once i got off these drugs i dropped a load of cash on some high priced dead sea mud things and my face looks much better, bags gone, black circles diminished and face is much tighter.

now for the rest of my body - i can't afford to do that to all of me - but liz beth - that is an awesome picture and one everyone could benefit from seeing going thru and coming out of withdrawals.

i couldn't even wear lipstick for a while i looked gaudy - my lips were swollen.

Some people pay a lot of money for that look! :laugh:

i couldn't even wear lipstick for a while i looked gaudy - my lips were swollen.

:laugh:

[37...]

That's funny, Eljay!

Kristin

eljay care for yourself - specially when you stop your drug - treat yourself well - you will be working in a beauty salon or spa - so honey indulge.

high end high quality skin care - don't need makeup - but you do need eyes that do not have bags (takes time honey but it starts fast) - black circles that fade away (takes time honey but it starts fast) and plump moist skin that feels like a babies bottom - before they do whatever babies do.

i bought dead sea spa products but i put some aura cacia avocado natural skin care oil on my body and face and wow that stuff was good - don't know where i got it - but hope i find it again some day - i used to never be able to put any oil on my skin - but it absorbs this (in moderation).

girlfriend you may look like a junkie - but you will be surrounded by beauty stuff - pamper yourself - you deserve it.  ps linda - please avoid stuff with poison in it.

:-*